|The Mad Doctor's Castle|
Edinburgh Castle, Jamaica
Connor entered the castle through a window.
- Connor: Joseph Palmer retired to Jamaica – somewhere around this castle. Faulkner said the scroll would likely have ended up in Lord Lewis Hutchinson's private museum. This place has seen much evil.
Connor found the museum.
- Connor: Hutchinson's personal museum. Kidd's scroll must be here somewhere.
Connor investigated some clues.
- Connor: The shot must have come from the balcony.
Connor climbed to the balcony.
- Connor: The killer must have chased his prey, but through where?
Connor investigated more clues.
- Connor: The mechanism of the mask is broken.
Connor followed the assailant's trail.
- Connor: I do not understand how anyone could live here. Small wonder Hutchinson went mad – this place feels mad.
Connor returned to the main hall, where he analyzed more clues.
- Connor: There must be some clues around that can help me with this. The other clocks might tell me something.
Connor solved the riddle of the clock and explored the passage behind it. At the end of the passage, he found a skeleton with the remaining map piece.
- Connor: "Close to a tree kissed by fire."
Connor recovered the fourth piece of the treasure map.