|The Lost Son's Return|
Return to the homestead.
18 March 1770
- Achilles: Welcome back!
- Connor: You left me in Boston!
- Achilles: The training we've done here is all well and good, but experience is a better teacher by far.
- Connor: What of my father?
- Achilles: Into the wind, I'm afraid.
- Connor: We have to find him!
- Achilles: And we will... AFTER the house has been repaired.
- Connor: But he's out there plotting who knows what.
- Achilles: And what would you do when you found him? IF you found him? You're a boy with a few months of training. He's a man full grown who's spent decades honing his skills. If you're going to stand a chance against the Templars, you're going to need these.
- Achilles: Go on. Before I change my mind.
- Godfrey: Hey! Heeeeelp!
Connor received his Hidden Blades from Achilles, and set out to help Godfrey.