|The Little Prince|
Paris, French Republic
Arno caught wind of a royalist rumor claiming King Louis XVI's son was alive.
Arno saw a crowd gathered around a newspaper plastered against the wall.
- Newspaper: There are rumors that the son of the former King, Louis Capet, lives and is in Paris. Any information is to be brought immediately to a member of the Committee of Public Safety.
- Man: The Prince is still alive!
- Woman: I can't believe it!
- Man: My god, the Prince...
Arno was approached by a fellow Assassin.
- Assassin: Some people will believe anything, won't they? You shouldn't believe everything you read.
The Templars are holding the Prince as a bargaining chip, but have lost interest.
- Arno: Bad news for the Prince.
- Assassin: The Assassins want what he knows, but the Templars will kill him unless we can get him on a boat out of Paris.
- Arno: Consider it done.
She led him to the nearby house where the Prince was being held.
- Guard 1: Time's up for the little prince.
- Guard 2: Shame.
Arno killed the guards and reached the Prince as he was about to be killed by the head warden.
- Prince: Please, my uncle is the Count of Provence, he can pay.
- Warden: He's paying alright, who do you think wants you dead?
- Prince: But, why?
- Warden: You'll be king... for a day... and that uncle of yours will take your place.
- Prince: Please, I've done nothing wrong.
- Warden: Snort! Then you must be the first innocent royal in history! Never killed a prince before...
- Prince: Please, don't harm me!
- Warden: No, I just do as I'm told son.
Arno killed the man and saved the Prince.
- Arno: Prince Louis-Charles, I presume?
- Prince: Finally! My Uncle sent you, then?
- Arno: I serve another Master.
- Prince: A servant nonetheless... Well? What are you waiting for? Rescue me!
- Arno: As you say... Let's go, your boat is waiting.
- Prince: But I get seasick!
- Arno: Of course...
Arno then escorted the boy out, but encountered another band of radicals along the way.
- Prince: There's more ahead! Can't you watch where you're going?
- Arno: Just wait here.
Arno killed the three attackers.
- Arno: They're waiting for us at the shore.
- Prince: I hope they have sweets!
- Arno: You had better be worth it...
Arno and the boy reached the Seine, where the Assassin from before was waiting near a barge.
- Assassin: Greetings, Arno, but there has been some confusion. This is not the Prince.
- Arno: You've got to be kidding...
- Impostor: Wait! But... I was the Prince's groom. I grew up with him!
- Assassin: What you know is useful nonetheless. You will be safe with us.
- Arno: Glad I could help.
Arno saved the "Prince", only to discover later that he was in fact an impostor.