Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The League of the Crimson Rose|
A man named Sir Reginald - who calls himself The Crimson Rose - is helping people escape the guillotine, but there is something suspicious about him. Locate the Crimson Rose at the Hôtel Fieubet and save him from an ambush. In gratitude, he should admit you to the Crimson League.
- D'Éon: Mon cher ami. Have you heard of the Crimson Rose? He goes by the name of Sir Reginald and pretends to be a bit of a twit, but he's quite brilliant at helping people escape the guillotine. I'm suspicious of him. I'd like you to integrate yourself by saving him from an ambush.
- Arno: What ambush?
- D'Éon: The one that's about to take place at his home: the Hôtel Fieubet. Save him and, in gratitude, he may well admit you to his secret League.
Arno made his way to a soirée at the Hôtel Fieubet and looked for the Crimson Rose.
- Guests: One must enjoy these soirées while one can. Soon, the lunatics will have our heads.
The Crimson Rose and his League saved my dear uncle from the guillotine.
- League member 1: Are you here to meet with "Sir Reginald"? Want to join the Crimson League, eh? Good man.
- League member 2: The Crimson League? I may be a member. Not about to say.
Arno found the Crimson Rose.
- Crimson Rose: May I compliment your cravat? Very stylish, although I recommend an underhand know in the future. I have an eye for such things. Sink me if the ladies don't pay more attention to you when you've an underhand knot, eh?
- Guest: Oh, Sir Reginald! Your observations are so amusing!
- Crimson Rose: I speak not to amuse, but to inform, my dear fellow! Overhand knots are a relic of the past!
Arno approached the Crimson Rose.
- Crimson Rose: An ambush? I cannot be apprehended just as my plans are coming together! You, sir, if you help me hold them off, you shall have my gratitude!
- Guard: After him, men! Kill the Crimson Rose!
After fighting off the assailants, Arno killed their leader, Chauvelin.
- Crimson Rose: Well done! You seem the sort of fellow I could use in my organization. I shall call on you in the future!
Arno earned the trust of the Crimson Rose.