Ezio arrived in Cappadocia and infiltrated the city. He then found a high point to overlook the city and discover his way around.
Ezio looked at the cliffs that concealed Cappadocia.
- Ezio: No evidence of an army here. And no signs of Tarik's men.
Ezio made his way into the hidden city. After some investigating, he found one of Tarik's spies.
- Dilara: Not so close adi herif (pig)!
- Ezio: Easy now. Tarik sent me.
- Dilara: Only you? Why not more?
- Ezio: I am enough. Where are your men?
- Dilara: Captured by Byzantines over a week ago. I was dressed to look like a slave, and managed to escape. But the others... Are you a capable fighter?
- Ezio: I like to think so.
- Dilara: Well when you are certain, come find me.
Ezio discovered Cappadocia and met one of Tarik's spies, Dilara.
- Cappadocia's actual location is not near the sea.