- Vane: Look at them turncoats. Makes me bloody ill to think how many times I put up with Hornigold and his self-righteous shite.
- Rogers: Verily, you are a man of principle, Captain Hornigold. A man I believe I can trust with my best ideas.
- Edward: Faith, and we'll survive this, Charles. With our pride intact.
- Vane: Well, that's confidence. You brewed a plan I might get a taste of?
- Edward: Nassau is over, that's plain to see. I say we skip out tonight, and regroup at my compound.
- Vane: Fair enough. What's your angle?
- Edward: The Brits have brought their supplies ashore, see? If we nick some gunpowder and pine pitch, we can build a fire ship and send it straight at the blockade, blasting it to smithereens.
- Vane: Aye. We'll use Rackham's ship. He ain't a capable captain.
- Edward: My conscience is clear.
- Vane: Right. While you get up the gunpowder, I'll secure the pine pitch.
Edward robbed four gunpowder storages.
Edward stole the gunpowder needed for their plot.
- The memory name is a reference to the gunpowder plot of 1605.