After having recovered another one of Polo's books, Ezio found a hidden entrance to the Forum of the Ox' interior. He entered it to investigate and found another Key to Altaïr's library.
Ezio entered the cave.
- Guard 1: What did you find? Another key?
- Guard 2: A door of some kind. Bricked up with hard stone.
- Guard 1: Ah, promising! The first key was found behind a similar door.
- Guard 2: Ti mou les? (Is that so?) And how did they open that door?
- Guard 1: They didn't. The earthquake did.
- Guard 2: Ypérocha. (Wonderful.) All we have are a few barrels of gunpowder.
- Guard 1: This should do. And if it does not, we get more.
Ezio shot a barrel of gunpowder, hoping for an explosion, but only managed to kill a guard.
- Ezio: Diavolo! (Damn!)
- Guard 1: The Assassin! Go! Go!
The guards set off in a boat and Ezio gave chase.
- Guard: You will not leave here alive!
Edó íne! (He is here!)
Ton petichame! (We got him!)
No, no. He is here somewhere.
He's behind us.
Rixte tou! (Shoot him!)
Skotóste ton bástardo! (Kill that bastard!)
We have gunpowder, we should use it!
Stand back! Give me some room!
Never underestimate this madman.
Na pári! (Dammit!)
Ezio and the guards fell down a waterfall.
Ezio retrieved another one of Masyaf's keys to Altaïr's library.
- To gain full synchronization, Ezio must not take any damage.