- This article is about the Aveline mission. You may be looking for the memory of a similar name.
- Guard 1: We due to see more supplies soon?
- Guard 2: Hope so. They took half our stock to that slave girl's camp!
- Guard 1: Decided to move in, did they?
- Guard 2: Least until they find that artifact.
- Guard 3: Any news from the men who went after her?
- Guard 4: Well they brought her back. But some of them are still looking for the artifact, I think.
- Guard 3: It's taking them long enough.
- Guard 4: I'll say.
Aveline entered the tunnels underneath the fort.
- Guard 1: These shadows! I'm seeing things.
- Guard 2: So you're seeing things. Who cares? Pull yourself together.
- Guard 1: It's like a shadow theatre in here. I hate the theatre.
After disposing of the guards in the tunnels, Aveline made her way topside and freed Patience from her jail cell.
- Patience: Who are you?
- Aveline: Let's get you out of here. Follow me.
- Patience: Like hell I will! I do not trust what I cannot see.
Patience escaped, leaving Aveline to deal with incoming guards.
- Aveline: (Shit.)
After defeating the guards, Aveline chased after Patience. Due to Patience's escape, the guards nearby raised an alarm.
- Guards: To the prison!
Prisoner on the loose!
Aveline caught up to Patience at the fort gates, captured again by Edmund Judge and his guards.
- Judge: Hold her there. There's only one place left it could be. I'll get it out of her. Will you hand over the charm, sweet thing, or is it a physical exam you crave? I assure you, I've brought all of my instruments.
- Patience: Fine!
Patience revealed the hidden charm and handed it to Judge.
- Judge: Thank you. Do as you will with her. I'm sure you've had quite enough.
Aveline defended Patience, who fled as soon as the fight was over.
- Aveline: I can't protect you if you keep running!
- Patience: I will protect myself.
- Aveline: Patience!
- Patience: No! Leave me alone!
Aveline caught up with Patience again, resolving to pull a gun on her to keep her stationary.
- Aveline: Don't you dare run from me again.
- Patience: Tell me your name.
- Aveline: Aveline de Grandpré.
- Patience: From New Orleans? So you are real after all. What is it that you want if it is not my charm?
- Aveline: Only you. Charmless.
- Patience: Is it a game of flats you fancy then?
- Aveline: A friend sent me-- Connor. He will offer you safety and training.
- Patience: (Miss), get my charm back, and you can take me as your game pullet.
- Aveline: Then let's go.
In order to coerce Patience back to Connor's homestead, Aveline agreed to help her retrieve the stolen charm.