Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Connor walked up to two young boys, one of them being the son of Terry.
- Boy: Master Connor! Master Connor! Dad and Godfrey are fighting! You need to stop it!
Connor followed the boys.
- Diana: Oh come off it, Terry. I'm fine!
- Catherine: Leave it alone, Godfrey!
- Terry: I told you I didn't need your help! If you'd listened, none of this would've happened!
- Godfrey: Quit puttin' this on me. I told YOU we didn't need to be cuttin' that day! So shut your mouth!
Connor attempted to keep the two men apart.
- Godfrey: You need some sense knocked into you!
I'm going to beat you senseless.
- Terry: I'm going to smash you, ya looby!
Time I set you straight!
After successfully ending the fight, Connor spoke with Terry.
- Connor: Are you alright? There is no need for this.
- Terry: Bah. He's a block-head.
- Diana: He'll cool-off in a spell. Just needs some time is all.
Connor went to see Godfrey afterwards.
- Connor: Are you not angry, Godfrey?
- Godfrey: Me? Not at all! Terry's just got himself a temper and I won't let him get away with it. It's really no trouble. He'll calm down. The runt couldn't do much damage anyway!
- Connor: Does this happen often?
- Godfrey: Ha! I was just telling Lance how I can set the calendar by these events. It's really not a worry, Connor, but I appreciate your concern.
Connor broke up the fight between Godfrey and Terry. Afterwards, spruce lumber and other items became available.