- Leader: I've a letter of marque here, only one of a different sort, lads. No country or king bids us fight today... it's a secret Order of well-to-do aristocrats who'd pay better than any monarch or governor.
- Privateer: Who do you mean, Captain?
- Leader: I'd wager he were a Templar, but I can't rightly say, for I only met him once. Be that as it may, his orders are clear and strict, and his pay is frightful good.
- Privateer: What's he asking?
- Leader: He wants that we should sail to a small village near Yucatán, where we'll find all manner of heathens hopping around in hoods and robes. Says he'll give us a fortune to do any kind of damage we can.
- Privateer: That suits me! The natives of these lands never put up no fight we can't manage.
Edward killed the leader and left the bay.
Edward completed the contract and received his payment.