Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Cold hearted, merciless and brutal, the Executioner is not afraid of killing in broad daylight. His Axe is his murder weapon, the blood traces on his apron the only remains of his victims."
- ―Description of the Executioner.
The Executioner (harvested from: Il Carnefice) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the first stage of their Animi Training Program. He used a sharp hand axe as his primary weapon, of which the Templar cross could clearly be seen upon it.
The Executioner had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Executioner approaches his target from the front, before taking out his axe and swinging it into the side of their neck. The force from the blow severs their spinal cord and jugular, instantly killing his unlucky victim.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Executioner sneaks behind his target and grabs them from the hip, before lifting them into the air and smashing them into the ground, head-first. His victim's weight is directed to the back of their neck, snapping the spinal cord and killing them instantly.
(High Profile, Front)
The Executioner runs at his target from the front, before removing his axe from his back and hacking at their chest with it. Afterwards, as he removes his weapon forcefully, his victim falls to the ground, dead from their wound.
(High Profile, Back)
The Executioner rushes over to his target from behind and grabs them by the shoulder, before pulling them down to their knees and holding them in a firm grip. From there, he raises his axe above his head with his other hand, and then digs the weapon into their back with force, before freeing his axe by kicking his victim's body forwards with his foot.
The Executioner grabs his seated target by the head, before dragging them from the bench and throwing them down to the floor. As they attempt to lift themselves up, the Executioner swings his axe down, chopping into his victim's back and severing their spine.
The Executioner leaps from a rooftop onto his target, while using the momentum from above to wedge his axe into his target's head, shattering their skull and cutting into their brain. He then brutally pulls out his axe and stands up, storing his weapon away as he leaves his victim's dead body laying on the floor.
The Executioner could be customised in several ways:
- Basic: Faded white/Light yellow.
- Extra 1: Pine green.
- Extra 2: Red.
- Extra 3: Black.
- Advanced: A spaulder on his left shoulder, with a second darker layer of clothing beneath his undershirt, along with a longer back strap.
- Superior: A black, slightly looser hooded mask, with black gloves and double vambraces, as well as his hooded mask bearing a designed trim and being slightly extended.
- Elite: A clean black apron with faded white trim and Templar crosses.
- The Executioner was the first Animi Avatar whose counterpart was assassinated in the single player campaign.