- Rafik: Did you find out what you wanted?
- Altaïr: A bit, yes.
- Rafik: Good, good. I don't suppose you came here just to show me how talented you are. What else do you want?
- Altaïr: Fajera, the dancer. Where can I find her?
- Rafik: A dancer? Haha! It seems to me that Tamir had an interesting sense of humor. She's a circus dancer, that's Fajera. Head on to Market street. There's a circus there. You'll find her there. Good luck, Assassin.
- Altaïr: Thank you, Keeper.
Altaïr left the shop and headed for the circus. As he entered the tent, he encountered Fajera.
- Fajera: You! My cards told me one such as yourself would come. But you are wasting your time!
- Altaïr: I'm not wasting it.
- Fajera: You'll find that not all women are easily intimidated. Badr! This man is bothering me!
- Badr: You leave Fajera alone now! She doesn't want you here!
- Altaïr: Step aside, big man. I've no quarrel with you.
- Badr: I'm afraid I cannot do that, small man. But you are free to make me, if you can.
Badr attacked Altaïr, but was ultimately defeated. With one final strike, Altaïr kicked Badr into a post, causing the tent to collapse on him. Altaïr caught up to Fajera, just as she was crossing a bridge.
- Altaïr: Stop!
After Fajera crossed the bridge, it collapsed, forcing Altaïr to find a different way across.
- Fajera: I've already told you. You're wasting your time. So long!
Altaïr used his grappling hook to cross the river and caught up to Fajera again, who was standing by a well.
- Altaïr: End of the road, Fajera.
- Fajera: Indeed, and exactly where it was supposed to be.
- Altaïr: What do you mean?
- Fajera: I had to test you, man of shadows. Let's see if you are driven enough for this task.
- Altaïr: What task? What are you speaking of?
- Fajera: The Chalice. Isn't that why you came to me?
- Altaïr: Indeed it is, but...
- Fajera: I knew that you would come for quite some time. The cards never lie. I prepared myself to be able to help you. And the fact that you are here now tells me that I did everything right. Still, I have to do two more things. One is to give you something, the other is to ask you something. To give: The first key to the desert temple. To ask: Kill a man called Alaat for me.
- Altaïr: Where?
- Fajera: The baths of Upper Street, in the Noble District.
- Altaïr: Alright.
- Fajera: One more thing. There's a man who's been to the desert temple, where the Chalice is hidden. He can help you further. He's at the Templar Hospital in Tyre. Come now, Alaat's end awaits you. I'll get you into the District, then you can use the sewers to reach the baths.
Altaïr accompanied Fajera into the Rich District.
- Fajera: And now, as I said, you can use the sewers to reach the baths.
- Altaïr: Thank you, Fajera.
- Fajera: Good luck, Altaïr.
Altaïr entered the sewers. Upon nearing the exit, Altaïr stepped on a switch, opening a nearby gate.
- Altaïr: Quickly! Before the door closes again!
Altaïr exited the sewers and approached Alaat.
- Alaat: Leave, beggar! This is no place for the likes of you.
- Altaïr: It's quite the other way around, Alaat. I am the giver, you are the beggar.
- Alaat: What?! Who are you?! GUARDS! GUARDS!
Altaïr assassinated Alaat before the guards could arrive.
- Guard: Slay the Assassin!
Altaïr killed the guards and found Fajera.
- Fajera: You succeeded! I knew my cards wouldn't lie.
- Altaïr: They didn't.
- Fajera: Now, Assassin, the next step you take is Tyre. The Templar Hospital. Find the old man.
- Altaïr: I'll do that.
- Fajera: Good luck, Altaïr.
Altaïr obtained the first key and set out to retrieve the next one.
Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles Memories
|Coming Home - The Hunt Begins - The Dancer - The Red Hospital - The Hidden Party - Kill the Killers - Temple of Sand - Great Angry Wall - Flow of Poison - The Running Wind - The Chalice - Snake Heart - Always an End|