- This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the woman known as the Chalice.
- Adha: I see you have good plans... You ended up there and I here.
- Altaïr: Actually, it didn't go exactly as planned...
- Adha: What now?
- Altaïr: Advance and we'll see. We must get to the end of this sewer.
- Adha: Careful, there are guards in your path!
Altaïr killed the guards and walked towards a pressure plate.
- Altaïr: I need a weight to open this door...
- Adha: I think I can help you with that, Altaïr.
Adha dropped a metal crate to Altaïr's level, allowing him to move it to the pressure plate and advance.
- Adha: I'll try to find my way through these tunnels, Altaïr.
Emerging out of the tunnels, Adha appeared above Altaïr, blocked by a pillar.
- Adha: I'm here, Altaïr! But I can't go any further... Can you help?
Altaïr threw a bomb at the pillar, causing it to crumble and allowing Adha to cross. Cooperating with Adha, Altaïr traversed the sewers, eventually coming to an obstacle for Adha.
- Adha: Altaïr! Help me with these tunnels!
Altaïr stepped on three pressure plates, stopping the water from flowing out of the tunnels and allowing Adha to cross safely. With more cooperation, Altaïr and Adha managed to reunite at the sewer's end.
- Altaïr: The exit... Let's hurry!
- Adha: Altaïr, wait. There is something I have to tell you. The Templars were trying to buy off someone from your Order. The last I heard about this, they succeeded.
- Altaïr: Who?
- Adha: A man named Harash, I think.
- Altaïr: It cannot be. Harash is the Keeper of the whole Order. Only Al-Mualim is above him... Is there any proof of this? Otherwise...
- Adha: No. But as long as he's alive, I cannot follow you. They'll get to me. I'll be taken and kept hidden again, until someone pays the price.
- Altaïr: I cannot accuse him without proof.
- Adha: You have to kill him. You have to stop the Temlars, Altaïr.
- Altaïr: I cannot go back.
- Adha: What will you do?
- Altaïr: I'll head on to Tyre. There's a boat there; we can escape.
- Adha: Kill him, Altaïr, and then come with me. We'll hide, we'll go as far as possible.
- Altaïr: Alright. Wait for me.
- Adha: Take this sword, Altaïr, as a gift. And please be careful!
Troubled by Adha's words, Altaïr set off for Alep.
Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles Memories
|Coming Home - The Hunt Begins - The Dancer - The Red Hospital - The Hidden Party - Kill the Killers - Temple of Sand - Great Angry Wall - Flow of Poison - The Running Wind - The Chalice - Snake Heart - Always an End|