- This article is about the Assassin's Creed III memory. You may be looking for the memory of the same name from Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
Defend a lone man from a group of drunk Redcoats.
Connor came across a man being harassed by Redcoats and helped him.
Connor walked up to a group of Redcoats harassing a man.
- Norris: Get off me, baptesme! (baptism!)
- Redcoat 1: Have a taste of my boot, Frenchie.
- Norris: A little help?! S'il vous plait?! (Please?!)
- Redcoat 1: Ah! Go back to where you came from!
- Norris: You just watch me take a beating?!
- Redcoat 2: That feel nice, soap dodger?
Connor defeated the group of Redcoats.
- Norris: Thank you, my friend. They had a little too much biére (beer) and didn't like the sound of my voice. I was only talking to that girl.
- Connor: Your accent is unfamiliar. Where are you from?
- Norris: North of here. Province de (of) Quebec.
- Connor: And what brings you to Boston?
- Norris: I am a miner by trade but it's hard to find work. People don't listen to me because of my accent.
- Connor: It might be our meeting was fate. I hail from a village just a few miles north of here. There are beginnings of a mine. I do not know what is in there but perhaps you might find what you are looking for within.
- Norris: I'll come have a look. If there's something good, maybe we'll talk.
Norris joined the Homestead.