Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Assassin's Creed: Revelations memory. You may be looking for the memory of the same name in Assassin's Creed III.
This haughty fellow has challenged Ezio to a duel. Show him the meaning of the word humiliation.
Citizen recruitment mission
Ezio came across a man who challenged him to a brawl. Ezio accepted the challenge and beat the brawler at his own game.
- Brawler: You there! You have the bearing of a man who thinks rather highly of himself. But I find you a rather pathetic specimen. What do you have to say about THAT, alchak (lowlife)?
- Ezio: If I had a message for you, amico (friend), I would give it to your mother.
- Brawler: How dare you! We settle this NOW!
The brawl started. Ezio won.
- Ezio: Stay down, and do not pester anyone again.
While Ezio went to collect his prize money, the Brawler attacked again.
- Brawler: Ah ha! Surprise attack!
- Ezio: Are you serious?
- Brawler: You fell for my ruse, old man!
Ezio won the brawl again.
- Ezio: Do not embarrass yourself further.
Ezio went to collect his prize, but the Brawler attacked again.
- Brawler: I am the cudgel of Konstaniniyye!
- Ezio: Have you not had enough?
- Brawler: Never!
Ezio won the brawl once again.
- Brawler: Ah... we will call it a draw, alright? You are quite a fighter.
- Ezio: As are you, if a little reckless. How would you like to put those fists to better use with the Assassins?
- Brawler: You mean... fight for a cause, and not only for amusement?
- Ezio: I am sure you would still find some joy in it.
- Brawler: Evet (Yes), I believe you, efendim (sir). Alright.
Ezio then collected his prize.
The Brawler was recruited into the Assassin Order and became an Apprentice.