Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chase and catch the Thief.
Citizen recruitment mission
A man told Ezio of a woman slipping worthless coins into men's pockets. Ezio decided to investigate.
Ezio walked up to a man.
- Man: You there! Hello! Can you help me?
- Ezio: What is troubling you, amico (friend)?
- Man: There is a madwoman in this district putting curses on people with little silver coins!
- Ezio: Curses?
- Man: Well, not curses exactly... but old Byzantine coins. She is sneaking them into our pockets while our heads are turned, and I do not find it funny!
- Ezio: Keep your leggings on. I will have a look.
Ezio found the thief.
- Ezio: Ferma! (Stop!) Stop!
Ezio chased and tackled the thief.
- Ezio: Quite a trick you have there. Slipping worthless coins into men's pockets. Have you ever been caught?
- Thief: Not once! Although I have, on occasion, TAKEN money as well. But only to feed myself.
- Ezio: Why do you not put that trick to better use. Fight with the Assassins. Work for a just cause.
- Thief: Hm. Well it would be nice to be a part of something larger than myself. Evet (Yes), I will fight with you.
The thief joined the Assassins, starting out as an Apprentice.