- This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the Apples of Eden.
|The Apple of Eden|
Do not lose any health.
18 August 1503
Ezio Auditore raced through the Vatican, attempting to reach the courtyard in front of St. Peter's Basilica, where the Apple of Eden was hidden. Despite being pursued by a great deal of guards, Ezio arrived before Cesare Borgia, and fled the Vatican with the Apple.
Ezio used Eagle Vision to locate the Apple, and pressed against the ornament in the pavilion to retrieve it. A small chamber containing the Apple opened, and he took the artifact just as Cesare arrived with two Papal Guards.
- Cesare: You?!
- Ezio: Looking for this?
- Cesare: It ends now, Assassino. My sword will take your life.
Cesare clutched his chest, weakened from the poison from Rodrigo's apple. He instead sent his guards to kill Ezio, but Ezio pointed the artifact towards them. Energy suddenly emitted from it, and the two guards killed each other. Cesare retreated.
- Cesare: GUARDS! GUARDS!
Ezio escaped the Vatican unscathed, along with the Apple of Eden.
- Ezio can only use the Apple to counterattacks. Prolonged use results in loss of health.
- Ezio cannot call his recruits to assist him in this memory.
- Once Ezio interacts with the Apple's location, the memory, and future memories, cannot be declined or aborted.