- Phanos: With all my words... I have nothing to say now.
- Tahira: Cleopatra has been poisoned by Rome, and we by her treachery. We will burn with Egypt.
- Pasherenpath: The Order is stronger now, they have Rome!
The group began to argue.
- Bayek: Hold on! Hold on! I was wrong! I am responsible. When my boy died, I fought back, with rage and anger, but this only made them stronger. We are all different, but we fought together to put Cleopatra on the throne. This was a mistake, my friends, but at least it brought us together. Now our enemies are hidden behind crowns, working in the shadows of kings and queens. Who are the ones that work in the shadows for the people? We are. Something has come of all of this. And it starts right now. We must continue the fight, and defend the free will of the people. And no matter how small, our brotherhood is the only hope and our kingdom needs no crowns. What we believe in, our values, our creed, will unify us. And I promise that for all the sons of Egypt, I will be the father I was not that day in Siwa.
Bayek raised a cup.
- Bayek: To the brotherhood!
Aya left the room and went to the balcony outside.
- All: The brotherhood!
Bayek joined Aya.
- Aya: You were right. I trusted the wrong goddess. There is a question that yet lingers. Septimius. He took Alexander's Staff. Why?
- Bayek: Indeed. He and Flavius had too much interest in Alexander's tomb. We start there.
Bayek and Aya made their way to Alexander's tomb.
- Aya: I will destroy Cleopatra for what she has done.
- Bayek: We must focus on the issue at hand.
- Aya: What is left, Bayek? Tell me one thing left for us?
- Bayek: Siwa. The rest of our land. We cannot stop now, Aya. We have yet to find Khemu's killer.
- Aya: Yes. We will not falter there.
- Bayek: Guards! Ahead!
- Aya: Another pile of bodies will prove our point.
- Bayek: It has been too long since we were together for longer than a few days.
- Aya: Has it? It seems but moments.
- Bayek: Aya, it is not easy, this path we walk.
- Aya: Only if you look at it as days and not goals, Bayek. Come. We must hurry.
Aya climbed the outside wall with Bayek following close behind.
- Aya: There are guards here...
- Bayek: There is something amiss with all of this. Something foul.
- Aya: These are all Romans. Caesar's men?
The pair infiltrated the tomb, making their way deeper.
- Aya: The guards will be looking for us here.
A voice came from the depths of the tomb.
- Apollodorus: You think you can fell me with that? Ha!
- Bayek: Apollodorus?
- Aya: We must move quickly!
Down the stairs, Apollodorus was attacked by several men.
- Soldier: You shouldn't have come here.
- Bayek: At least we belong here.
- Aya: Finally, someone we can kill.
With the guards slain, Aya and Bayek knelt next to Apollodorus.
- Aya: Stop your flailing. You will live, fool.
- Apollodorus: Flavius was behind it all... I am sorry... Flavius killed your son. They were here. They took the orb from me. They... go to Siwa.
- Bayek: Siwa?
- Apollodorus: Bayek... Aya... Your people are in danger. Go... now.
With a last breath, Apollodorus died.
Apollodorus was killed by the Order, and revealed to Bayek and Aya that Flavius was responsible for the murder of Khemu and had taken the orb to Siwa, which was now in danger.