- Acrobat: A curse on you, thieves! You have ruined me! I hope the Janissaries pluck out your eyes and cut off your hands!
- Ezio: Signora (Lady), what is troubling you?
- Acrobat: Those brutes there. They attacked me in my home and robbed me of my possessions! Please help.
Ezio eliminated the harassing guards.
- Acrobat: I owe you my life already, effendi (sir), but I must ask another favor. Will you follow?
- Ezio: Where to?
- Acrobat: Back to my shop where these men first set upon me. I fear they have taken or destroyed everything I own.
- Ezio: Lead on.
Ezio followed the woman to her shop, where they discovered additional guards.
- Acrobat: They are still here! Out you damn thieves! Get out of my shop!
They eliminated the remaining guards.
- Acrobat: You have done a great good, effendi (sir). I am sorry I have nothing but my respect to offer you in return.
- Ezio: You do not owe me anything, but consider lending your skills to the Assassins. You are a skilled climber, and could learn so much more.
- Acrobat: Ah. I am grateful for the offer. Truly.
The Acrobat joined the Assassin ranks as an Apprentice.