Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the location of the same name.
|Temple of Sand (memory)|
- Altaïr: This must be the Desert Temple...
Approaching the temple, Altaïr stepped on unstable ground, causing him to slide into a lower chamber of the structure. Making his way through the underground caverns, Altaïr stumbled upon a man.
- Altaïr: You! Open the door, and don't make me repeat myself.
- Man: I cannot... Lord Basilisk will kill me!
Altaïr interrogated the man, applying pressure to his back.
- Man: Stop, please stop! It's useless! You have to press two switches at the same time. They're far apart! You'll never make it on your own!
- Altaïr: That's for me to decide. Sleep now, old man.
Altaïr killed the man and made his way to the first pressure plate, kicking a column to keep the plate pressed. Altaïr moved a metal crate over the second plate, ensuring the gates would not shut on him. Passing through the gate, Altaïr climbed the stairs to the next level, eventually reaching a large gap.
- Altaïr: I need to get to the other side. Perhaps I could use my bombs to destroy the other pipe.
Altaïr destroyed the pipe, raising a wooden plank for him to cross the water. Moving forward, he was attacked by an axe warrior. After defeating him, Altaïr pressed on, solving a puzzle and gaining access to the main chamber. Altaïr approached a statue in the center and encountered Basilisk.
- Basilisk: Looking for something, Assassin? This game of our is amusing, but it grows old quickly... Still, you have kept me entertained so far.
- Altaïr: Thank you, I did my best to keep you slightly amused.
- Basilisk: I didn't know that your Order had men with resources like yours. But this advantage of theirs is coming to an end now. One last thing, though. I am strangely compelled to feel that I owe you an explanation. The Chalice, the thing you are looking for. Do you know what it is?
- Altaïr: No.
- Basilisk: It is flesh and bones, Assassin. A woman.
- Altaïr: ...
- Basilisk: Indeed. And now, welcome to your end. Good luck in the afterlife! Guards! Don't let him escape!
Altaïr entered the statue, somehow ending up outside the temple.
- Altaïr: Where... Where am I? Everything is falling apart... That sandstorm! It's coming this way!
Altaïr ran from the sandstorm as the temple outskirts began to collapse.
- Guard: The Assassin must not reach the shelter!
Altaïr defeated the guards and entered the shelter.
- Altaïr: Basilisk said that something awaits him in Tyre. Hopefully I'm not too far behind him...as it means something awaits me in Tyre, as well.
Having escaped the sandstorm and finding out the truth about the Chalice, Altaïr followed Basilisk to Tyre.
Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles Memories
|Coming Home - The Hunt Begins - The Dancer - The Red Hospital - The Hidden Party - Kill the Killers - Temple of Sand - Great Angry Wall - Flow of Poison - The Running Wind - The Chalice - Snake Heart - Always an End|