- Edward: Opía! And how are "we" today?
- Opía: Surprised. We did not think you would keep your word. Tell us... why do you expect to find your magic key here?
- Edward: It holds an irresistible attraction to Templars, if that is who brought these ships.
- Opía: We don't know what the Templars could want here. These people lead simple fishing lives.
- Edward: Or perhaps not so simple. I'll go and have a mingle, see what "we" can find out.
Edward located one of the inhabitants, Alvin, and overheard a conversation.
- Man: Your whole catch? You must have made a fortune.
- Alvin: I did. But you know, this is exactly why they call me the King of Fishermen!
- Man: Who calls you that?
- Woman: Oh don't be jealous!
- Man: Jealous? I'm not jealous!
- Alvin: I'll show you the bill of sale if you like. Señorita Márquez's right-hand man Vargas signed it himself. She is using his home as her headquarters. I even met her there when I delivered the fish.
- Woman: You see! Alvin is practivally nobility now!
- Man: Ah! A noble fisherman. Indeed.
Edward stole Alvin's ledger.
Edward pickpocketed Alvin's ledger, and overheard several names in the process.