Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Damascus, Ayyubid Empire
- Malik: Why are you here, Altaïr? What misfortunes have you brought before me today?
- Altaïr: I am here on Assassin business. I have no quarrel with you, Malik.
- Malik: My quarrel remains until you can return my brother and my arm to me.
- Altaïr: I can do neither.
- Malik: Then I will tolerate your presence only as long as Al Mualim commands it.
- Altaïr: Let us make this quick, then. What can you tell me of a man named Tamir?
- Malik: He rules over a souk nearby. Whether his business is honest or not, I cannot say.
- Altaïr: It does not matter. Al Mualim has commanded I take his life.
- Malik: Then I would advise you to begin your search at the souk northeast of here.
- Altaïr: As you wish.
- Tamir: What a blunder! I thought the old man would have trained you Assassins better than that.
- Altaïr: This is only a temporary setback, Tamir. I will be back to finish the job.
- Tamir: Go ahead and try. I rule this souk. No one can get near without my permission.
- Altaïr: I am eager to show you how frail your rule is.
- Tamir: What a fool you are.
- Altaïr: A fool who still lives.
- Tamir: Not for long. you know not what you have begun, child.
- Altaïr: You did not work alone?
- Tamir: Ha! I work with many who will take offense of this crime. They will have their eyes out for you.
- Altaïr: Let them come. I will be prepared.
- Tamir: Such arrogance.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|