Damascus, Ayyubid Empire
- Malik: Why are you here, Altaïr? What misfortunes have you brought before me today?
- Altaïr: I am here on Assassin business. I have no quarrel with you, Malik.
- Malik: My quarrel remains until you can return my brother and my arm to me.
- Altaïr: I can do neither.
- Malik: Then I will tolerate your presence only as long as Al Mualim commands it.
- Altaïr: Let us make this quick, then. What can you tell me of a man named Tamir?
- Malik: He rules over a souk nearby. Whether his business is honest or not, I cannot say.
- Altaïr: It does not matter. Al Mualim has commanded I take his life.
- Malik: Then I would advise you to begin your search at the souk northeast of here.
- Altaïr: As you wish.
- Tamir: What a blunder! I thought the old man would have trained you Assassins better than that.
- Altaïr: This is only a temporary setback, Tamir. I will be back to finish the job.
- Tamir: Go ahead and try. I rule this souk. No one can get near without my permission.
- Altaïr: I am eager to show you how frail your rule is.
- Tamir: What a fool you are.
- Altaïr: A fool who still lives.
- Tamir: Not for long. you know not what you have begun, child.
- Altaïr: You did not work alone?
- Tamir: Ha! I work with many who will take offense of this crime. They will have their eyes out for you.
- Altaïr: Let them come. I will be prepared.
- Tamir: Such arrogance.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|