Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I wonder what kinda weapon does this guy use in multiplayer, hopefully the Red Coat character will be a later DLC.
- My guess is that it's a musket and bayonet, used as a spear. Also, sign your posts. Slate Vesper 19:53, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Yea but hopefully you can change weapons like in ACR multiplayer but with much more choices. ShadowSolaris7 3:29, May 19. 2012
- I'd rather it didn't. It took away a good chunk of what made the characters unique, and their other weapons were basically stock animations shared between all of the characters. At least in ACB's MP, they all had their own weapons and animations solely for themselves, and their customization showed progression. Slate Vesper 00:42, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- How about different appearances for the weapons like the musket and bayonet is like a spear so that character uses spear type weapons like lances too. Hopefully the character appearance customization is bigger in AC3. 14:00 May 19.2012
- I'd rather they kept to their weapon of choice. I wouldn't mind their weapons being classified as a spear etc. but it's a little hard to think of a Sharpshooter using something other than a gun as his main weapon. Not to say his musket shouldn't get different designs to it, but I couldn't see him using a plain spear when he has his musket to use. Slate Vesper 13:38, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
Yea different designs for weapons could be cool, still the appearance customization should be bigger this time. 21:24 May 19. 2012
- I'd prefer it to be more stylish. It's a bit pointless to have more clothing customizations when none of them look good. Slate Vesper 18:28, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
I think he's going to fire the musket while assassinating like stun the target with the butt and then finish them off by firing the musket.And I dont theink his musket has a bayonet.
I think he's going to fire the musket while assassinating like stun the target with the butt and then finish them off by firing the musket.And I dont theink his musket has a bayonet.Jan00333 (talk) 12:45, July 24, 2012 (UTC)
I've just learned that The Sharpshooter's name is Caleb Garret, along with a somewhat bio of him over on the Canadian Assassin's Creed 3 pre-order website. Someone should edit The Sharpshooter's page.220.127.116.11 02:12, October 4, 2012 (UTC)TheForsakenMango
- Hello Anon, that's an interesting find there. Unfortunately I can't find what you're talking about. Do you know what Gyazo is? If you would be so kind to capture the text you're talking about or provide a link, it would be really helpful. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 02:48, October 4, 2012 (UTC)