Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- There's no information on his real-world counterpart that I can find...Otherwise I would've added an "In History" section for him. o.O Assassin-Rayne 13:30, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Apparently, he is real. The Wikipedia article on Lucrezia Borgia mentions him as being the possible father of Giovanni, the mysterious Infans Romanus (Roman Child; he was also declared via Papal Bulls to be Cesare's son by an unidentified lady, and later on as the same, except his fatherhood was edited to Rodrigo). Edit: check this out http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Lucrezia_Borgia --LikeAnEagle 13:41, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, there's a header that links to wikipedia on his page. That must count for something. --WarClownWanna Talk? 13:48, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Except for the fact that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perotto_Calderon is a red link. --LikeAnEagle 13:56, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
If this guy makes an appearance in AC:B he must surely be some sort of in between Good guy/ Bad gy like what people are believing good ol' Maccers to be right now with that Darkness Rome Trailer.Rossko 19:52, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Agreed, Rossko. However even though that was in the Trivia section it still had to be removed (which I just took the liberty of doing). I'd like to see Perotto in Brotherhood, as I feel he could potentially be as great an Assassin as Ezio or even Altair. He already shows Altair's resolve and Ezio's will power. :D And it might just be me, but I felt his attitude to be really similar to Altair's. Assassin-Rayne 19:58, October 31, 2010 (UTC)