Source for this article comes from here - http://www.newsarama.com/comics/assassins-creed-comic-story-100719.html
Hewkii9 15:07, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Daniel Cross Image
Okay guys, when I uploaded that image of Daniel as a placeholder, it was not that big at all. Can someone please explain what I did wrong? Assassin-Rayne 15:59, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
Daniel Cross is Subject 16?
I know this is a speculation of my part, but, why I believe that Daniel Cross is in fact the Subject 16?
Well guys, look the facts:
In the Issue 2, than we get - "the baby's page", we can notice a apple of eden with the reflex of altair, and we have a image of Rodrigo Borgia bellow the apple. Probably (i don't know) Nikolai is a decendent of altair and ezio and that page probably is showing something like that, and we can't don't forget the scene that show the another child of Nikolai.
Miden 17:28, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
Daniel's subject 2 and 16 is dead Zachariah Zuan 00:44, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
- No, Daniel is Subject 4. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 00:56, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Daniel's tattoo is not the same as Desmond's, as far as I can tell. In fact, I can't see any sign of the Assassin logo on Desmond's arm. Unless anyone has a source contradicting this, please leave it out of the article. 188.8.131.52 21:01, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
Subject 4 gets mentioned in cluster 8 of AC brotherhood, the one about television, just to let you know, maybe you can add this to the page.
EXistenZ! 12:08, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmmm, you're correct. I'll update it now. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 17:31, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Where abstergo experimenting on him with a replica piece of eden?
- SwordOfEden 18:19,Jult 29, 2011
Daniel in the game?
By the looks of this new image, it appears Ubisoft have taken on an appearance for him outside of the comics. Could he possibly be in Revelations or even AC3, do you think? Stormbeast 04:16, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
Not very likely, though I guess it's not entirely impossible either. Amnesty 06:45, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
New main image for the page?
Should the image of Daniel Cross from the Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia now be used as the main image for the page? User:Eggy2504 12:08, 2 September, 2011
- No, it's quality is too poor ankd we don't know if that is going to be the same image that is in the final product. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 11:48, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks for clearing that up User:Eggy2504 13:33, September 2, 2011
Cross using the animus
I think that the picture is too big and it would look better if it was smaller.
Assassin4life 17:17, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Dead of Daniel Cross
I think he's dead cause in the game manual of Assassin's Creed, it's said all the subjects that preceeded Desmond are dead. And the last mention of Cross it's on april 2011, so, ¿can we put he died between april 2011 and august 2012? Excuse my english.--184.108.40.206 19:05, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- No, because in game series there often are retcons. Things get changed in the storyline. We do not know if Daniel is dead by 2012. -- Master Sima Yi 19:22, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Daniel is the true Templar Assassin.
I feel the comics are the backstory to explain Daniel's life and why he will become the main antagonist of the game series.
"And guard against the Cross, for there are many who will stand in your way." 'This is what Minerva said'. Was she really talking about the Templars? Or was it Daniel? Or perhaps he will be the Grand Master of the Templars, the name is fitting.
Lilrobby1 03:18, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
I think your absolutely right. If you've seen the short gameplay videos of desmond you see him talking to a figure in the black room. People say this is subject 16. I highly disagree I KNOW it's Daniel Cross and I think he could be the main antagonist of the desmonds story possibly the entire series. I don't think Desmond actually knows who Daniel is and what he did. (Spoiler Alert) when Juno talked about the cross darknening the horizon I think she was trying to warn Desmond of Daniels threat inside the black room and how he could try to harm Desmond. Great find man! TheDudeMan123456 22:06, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
Why the heck would Daniel be in DESMOND'S animus?
Anyways, The Chain is probably going to end Daniel's story. It takes place quite a while before Desmond's you know. I'm pretty sure that Daniel Cross is always going to be part of the recent past, not Desmond's future. I actually talked to Gabe about this and he basically confirmed that "Guard against the cross" only referred to Templars, and that all of Daniel's important stuff occured a long time before 2012.70.70.13.203 00:53, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
In the Abstergo Videos, a man named Daniel injects the playable character with a Templar tracking device. The same Daniel (presumably) is present when Vidic announces that the location of William Miles has been found. This leads me to think that AC3 will probably feature Daniel Cross as part of a Templar force sent to flush out William and Desmond in New York, leaving only Daniel or Desmond alive. Il Magister Artium 12:40, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
I really think that this page should have had a personality section before being voted FA. No matter, it would still be great if someone could make such a section. Subject 12 Talk to me 05:24, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. Might I suggest you make a comment on the article's FA nomination section, bringing this to the voters' attention. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 01:21, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
How do you know that Daniel is a Master Templar now? If that's true, he will probably the main antagonist, don't you think?
Assassin's Creed: Revelations?
I know I really don't have much proof when I ask this...but is Daniel in Assassin's Creed: Revelations? The only reason I ask is because I just saw a video on mulytiplayer, Your character in the video is being grabbed by a man named Daniel. Could that be Daniel Cross? The Great Dog Demon 05:05, November 27, 2011 (UTC)The Great Dog Demon
Possible if it's in 2012. My guessis still that Daniel will become the head of the Templar Order while Desmond becomes the Grand Master of the Assassins in AC III. --ShenLong Kazama 09:01, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes he is. Read the damn article. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 15:08, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- According to Revelations, Daniel is a Master Templar, why doesn't appear it in the article? ShenLong Kazama 20:40, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
Project Targets Removal
Should we remove the WikiProject Targets template from the article? Daniel isn't an assassination target in the games (... yet). – M.C.Tales 00:28, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
How did Cross rose through the ranks?
Cross's "job discription" does seem to fit the title of pawn
Sometimes in other media the villian would invoke this tv trope
Is this an example of this
Could he try to be a grandmaster of the templar to do what al maulim did?
In chess pawns do get promotion but..
Blix1ms0ns 04:11, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Al Mualim wasn't a Grand Master of the Templar Order, neither is Daniel... -- Master Sima Yi 08:49, January 1, 2012 (UTC).
- Then how come the templars don't just dispose of him? The ideology of an assassin might come with the bleeding effect. Blix1ms0ns 00:29, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- You are saying the only explanation is for Daniel to be the Grand Master? He is just a Templar, like Vidic, like Laetitia England. I don't know how he became a Templar, that will probably be explained in Assassin's Creed: The Chain. It's confirmed in the Encyclopedia and in the Abstergo Files of Assassin's Creed: Revelations that he is a Templar. View Inner Sanctum of the Templar Order for more about that. -- Master Sima Yi 11:22, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
Daniel is in fact alive and is a high ranking templar i can prove this in the multiplayer section of the game daniel is mentioned and your multiplayer character is sent on a mission with him and other master templars to eliminate desmonds father and since desmond is with him at this point i think that we'll finnaly fight some modern day templars
Ok, so I edited the page in the trivia section saying that Initiates revealed that Cross had bad experiences in Denver, and suggested that it linked to the DIA incident. This was just removed, and I don't see why. Can someone clarify please? It is the most likely thing that Cross would have been to denver for, after all (he was templar by then) Eggy2504 (talk) 21:10, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Your edit (specifically the second half) was speculative, and subsequently in breach of our Attribution policy. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 15:54, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Ohhh ... then how come it's back up, in the main section of it? Eggy2504 (talk) 15:56, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
The voice is Graham Cuthbertson, the same guy who played Clay Kaczmarek Thanks to Ubisoft for leaving it to the fans to figure out who plays who - again. Deanb0608 (talk) 00:53, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- As I've stated before, you need to provide a link to a reliable source before that information can be published. --NOSTALGIA TALK 00:57, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Before this get ugly, I would like to point out that the editor who put that information up was me. Feel free to check the contribution list as evidence to my claim. I am merely trying to correct my mistake. I apologize if I've been going about it the wrong way. Deanb0608 (talk) 01:12, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
American? Really? He's a grandson of a Russian, and was just raised by Americans inside the Animus, as far as the simplified story goes. So the categorization is wrong there. --Kainzorus Prime ⚜ Walkie-talkie 11:11, August 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Daniel was born and raised in America. Just because he has a Russian ancestor doesn't mean he'd be in the Russian category. That'd be like putting Desmond in the Syrian, Italian, Kanien'kehá:ka, Welshmen and Englishmen categories. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 11:21, August 18, 2014 (UTC)
In the "Great Purge " page, it says that Daniel was kidnapped in 1985, but here it says 1983. Can anybody confirm the correct date? I think it happened in the 83, though. DipsonDP (talk) 23:35, August 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I've removed the American category from the article, since his nationality is unknown. --Jasca Ducato (talk | contributions) 16:51, August 26, 2015 (UTC)