| This page is only for discussing the main page itself.
New look for ACIII Edit
Just saw the new page look, wanted to say that it was impressively quick and looks amazing. Great work guys! (I really hope I put this in the right place).
The eagle 21:04, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
For the page that has the looks of all of the assassins for that game (Altair-Young Ezio-Brotherhood Ezio-Old Ezio-Connor), wouldn't it be better to use this: http://www.gameinformer.com/p/ac3.aspx for the picture of Connor instead of the current one, as if you flip it horizontally it'll be leaning more to the right and will look more natural. 184.108.40.206 23:22, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
What is that green design in the logo? XV DEaD ShOT xV 21:01, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
It's themed for St. Patrick's Day. That's why there's the four-leafed clover and celtic harp. POE master 04:38, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Hey havent you guys seen the announcements of Assassins Creed 4 you should put it in incognito like you did with AC: 3 before. Le Vulpe 21:20, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- There is no Assassin's Creed IV. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 01:12, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes there is, look here it talks about AC: 4 consequently there may be a 4th game:
That's Assassin's Creed 3. They said the name wrong. If you look at the AC3 page, it shows that exact image and more. Here's the page. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_III
- ...They are talking about Assassin's Creed IV. They only show an image from Assassin's Creed III because there aren't any AC4 images... -- Master Sima Yi 22:15, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Exactly, Thank You...Le Vulpe 22:00, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
The truth of Ezio Auditore's death. Let me know what you think. Edit
The Truth: Ezio died of a heart attack, Ubisoft even confirmed it. The guy who sat down next to him was just a random guy, who reminded Ezio of his teenage years. (Always chasing after women.) The guy got up and left because he saw Ezio wasn't feeling well. There wasn't any poison involved, and the, "Templar insignia" on his wrist has nothing to do with it. Ezio knew he was on his way out, that's why he wrote his death letter before he left for Florence with his family. We all saw Ezio's decaying health condition throughout the movie (His coughing). It was at it's worst point when he arrived in Florence with his family (His wheezing). He also knew his passing was coming because when his wife said something about Ezio staying home, he said, "I am home." He was refering to his birthplace of Florence. When Ezio's heart attack hit him, it took him by suprise as you could see by his facial expressions. When Ezio looked at the man, Ezio looked suprised because the man reminded him of himself in his teenage years, like I said earlier. At that point, Ezio knew it was his time to go, but he looked over at his wife and daughter, and smiled because he realized his life had a purpose. He even tells that to Desmond at the end of AC:R inside Altair's library. He was a Prophet, delivering a message to Desmond. If you listen to Ezio's death letter, you will hear him talk about, "Liberty, Time & Love." All three, which he didn't understand when he was young and immature. He then says how he finally understood them in his later years. Ezio remembers this, along with looking at his family that he loves dearly, and is ready to go. He knows he served as a mentor, a lover, a father, and an inspiration to many, many people. Personally, I think Ezio goes down as THE best video game character of all time. Seeing him as a child, grow into a man and Master Assassin makes you develope a connection with him, something that is rare in the gaming world. But, it's nice to know he died peacefully as also one of the greatest Assassins in history. Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Requiescat in Pace, Ezio Auditore.
- This page is for talk about the home page only. This should be placed in the forum and don't forget to sign your posts. Ezio Auditore 22:46, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Altair Ibn-La'Ahad (1165-1257) was a Syrian Assassin during the Middle Ages, from 1191 until his death the mentor of the Assassins in the Levant. Raised to be an Assassin from birth, Altaïr obtained the rank of Master Assassin by his twenty-fourth year. However, following his failure to obtain the Apple from Robert de Sable in early 1191, and subsequently allowing the Templars to attack the city of Masyaf.
Ezio Auditore da Firenze (1459 – 1524) was a Florentine nobleman during the Renaissance and, unbeknownst to most historians and philosophers, the Mentor of the Italian branch of the Assassin Order, a title he held from 1503 to 1512.
A member of the House of Auditore, Ezio remained unaware of his Assassin heritage until the age of 17, when he witnessed the hanging of his father and two brothers, Federico and Petruccio. Forced to flee his birthplace with his remaining family members - his mother and sister - Ezio took refuge in the Tuscan town of Monteriggioni, at the Villa Auditore.
Born to a British father and Mohawk mother, Ratonhnhaké:ton was raised among his mother's tribe. He suffered severely during his childhood, largely from the tribe's encounters with European colonists; a conflict that reached its peak when his village was destroyed by a colonial force.This event prompted him to seek justice for his people and fight tyranny wherever he saw it. His endeavors eventually led to him joining the Assassin Order in 1770, as well as adopting the name "Connor" in order to more easily move through colonial circles.
Five years later, the American Revolutionary War erupted, and Connor found himself siding with the leaders of the American revolution, namely George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, partially due to his belief in the ideals that they represented.
Even with all of this information, nothing here tells us that there is a connection with these assassins, because Altair was born in Syria, then Ezio was born in Italy and lastly Connor was raised in America. Also many people think that Ezio and Altair are related, but Ubisoft said that there are in no way connect by family. Additionaly when I was doing research into this I found a geneaology of Subject 17 by Abstergo. From close analysis this is not published by Ubisoft it is a fake made by a random person. XthedocX10 19:25, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- This isn't the place to ask this question, and this question already has been asked so many times. The genealogy is from the Abstergo Files in Revelations. As for how Desmond is related to all of them while they are related, take a look at any family tree. Your grandmother from your mother's side isn't related to you grandfather from your father's side, and your great-great-great-great-grandmother from your mother's side isn't related to your great-great-great-great-grandfather from your father's side and on and on. Your own parents aren't even related to each other, only by marriage. As for how Desmond is American while Altaïr is Syrian, Ezio Italian and Connor half British; migration is the answer. People move to different places, and eventually all their bloodlines wound up in America. -- Master Sima Yi 19:37, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
How comes Altair and Ezio resemble Desmond but Connor doesnt ?
- Because they were built with his face model, whereas new technology allows them to create a different face for Connor in comparison to Desmond this time around. Also, this question would have been better off on the Desmond Miles talk page. Slate Vesper 01:42, June 12, 2012 (UTC).
The link for ACII:Discovery is incorrect, should be this page: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_II:_Discovery
Somini 19:53, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
NEED HELP PLEASE Edit
I beat the game but im now going back to get everything 100% and im having trouble trying to access the piri reis missions. Ive tried restarting a memory and going to his shop and its not giving me an option to talk to him just shop. and i saw that some of the mediterranean defense might unlock them but im wondering which ones would.
I play on xbox360 if that helps
Deepcdiver 02:46, July 12, 2012 (UTC)DeepCDiver
- This isn't really the place to ask questions like that, but I'll answer anyway. :P The Piri Reis missions (I'm assuming you mean the bomb ones) don't come from talking to Piri, you have to interact with the posters in his shop, to the right of his desk. =GuardDog 02:50, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
There is a link on the homepage in the game portal area. It's supposed to take users to the page for Assassin's Creed: Discovery. But, instead it took me to the page for the MEMORY "Discovery" in Assassin's Creed: Revalations. I'm not sure where else to take this message, but i hope the appropriate people see this and make the proper change. Thank you.
220.127.116.11 21:14, August 25, 2012 (UTC)starwarsfreak99
18.104.22.168 14:41, October 23, 2012 (UTC)How can I create a character and a story for him at the acfanon??
This question would be better accomodated at ACFanon:Home, but I suppose I'll answer it.
Awkward Box Edit
Hey, at the bottom for our Wiki's Facebook section, the box-table thing that has notifications cuts into the link. Since there is another link in the box itself, I advise the written out one be simply removed to make it look better.? EmeraldCorruption (talk) 05:14, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
Project: Aperture Redux'edEdit
There is a graphic on the home page that is a link, but it doesn't appear to work in Chrome with a normal left click (you have to right click, open in new tab/new window), although after testing it does work in Internet Explorer 9. The other images within that panel work fine in Chrome, seeming to display a new panel with additional navigation options. Assuming this isn't simply an issue on my end (to which I have little way of testing) somebody might want to troubleshoot this.
Additionally, it links to the news page when clicked in Internet Explorer. Am I missing something, or is this all "Project Aperture Redux'ed" is supposed to be? My gut says that--in light of seeming to reference Portal/Half Life both graphically and through the name--this is an incorrect link. If it's not, I appologize for bringing it up. -22.214.171.124 12:43, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hard to read Edit
Just thought I'd mention that the lego city ad on some pages makes them very hard to read as the light blue colour in the background makes the white text very hard to see.
126.96.36.199 18:29, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Then make an account; ads will not trouble you again. --The Crimson Eagle 18:31, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Alternatively, get an adblocker for your browser. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 20:43, March 22, 2013 (UTC)