Page move suggestion
I suggest this page be moved to Assassin's Creed (Titan Comics) while having this page serve as a disambiguation page leading to both the Titan Comics Assassin's Creed series and the French comics (and maybe links to the other Graphic Novels). The reason for this is that there are multiple links to this page in reference to the French comics (I'm assuming that this page used to be the landing page for the French comic), which would be better served having as a disambiguation, which tells editors to correct links leading to disambiguations. Just a thought. --Zero-ELEC (talk) 05:45, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Good thinking. I'd say go for it, but maybe wait for somebody else's opinion just in case (unless they stay quiet :P). Crook The Constantine District 08:38, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
Aaaand done. I also fixed the links I could (excluding unused templates, locked templates, user pages and pages with big edits happening). Any complaints, comments or whatever please let me know. If any admin finds this change disagreeable, feel free to restore the previous versions. If you don't find it disagreeable, feel free to help me fix the links in pages I can't edit. --Zero-ELEC (talk) 16:57, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Assassin's Creed: Trial by Fire
- It's an ongoing so it'll just be the title of the first arc. --Alientraveller (talk) 19:17, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
So, will we be making pages for each individual issues, like most other wikis that feature comic books, or will we keep it in one big page? I mean, if it's just the five issues, I have no problem keeping everything here, but if this is ongoing for a while, I think it would start to get cumbersome to keep it all in one place. Thoughts? -- Zero-ELEC (talk) 19:46, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Depends on how long the comic lasts really. If it's cancelled after 12 issues there's nothing wrong with the current system. --Alientraveller (talk) 19:50, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
Just felt the need to mention that the comic is called "Assassin's Creed: Assassins" on the iBooks store. Great title, I know. But might be worth mentioning somewhere. -- Master Sima Yi Clogs 15:26, November 11, 2015 (UTC)
- It's Assassin's Creed: Assassins on Amazon and in Titan's URLs as well. Presumably to distinguish it from the upcoming Templars? Vetinari(Appointment) 02:44, November 25, 2015 (UTC)
Covers in Gallery
Honestly, I think it's better to have the covers on the separate gallery page - they just look weird placed right after the issue summaries. Also, I don't think we need the official synopsises (I dunno, what the's plural for that?) on the page either, since they just sound really generic all the time and convey very little information. Crook The Constantine District 13:13, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
- I kinda like the solicit/story/cover gallery layout myself but I'm not the ones looking at the wiki on a phone. ;) I do think it's nice to have a record of how these things were officially pitched/sold when they might not last long elsewhere on the interwebz. Admittedly, the synopses would probably be more relevant if there were separate articles for issues or arcs. Vetinari(Appointment) 14:06, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Specific Modern Day Timeline
Does we know if MD of issues is set before or after Syndicate MD?
Or something like this MD issue of #1+#2 before Syndicate, MD of #3 after Syndicate MD, you know what i mean. I have them all, but i can't find anywhere at them that info on what date is MD hapening beside year 2015. I am trying to complete AC released games, comics and movies by chronological order, like have other wikias, but i am not sure about these comics.
- I'm assuming the comics take place before Syndicate. Crook The Constantine District 17:03, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Great i didn't know about that computer date, btw i know about timeline, but it has only first issue added right now, so because of that i asked, but still when we will got more issues released there will be probably problem with being later at timeline than Syndicate MD, so we will still need to find exact time, which issue will start being in the future of Syndicate MD.
- Anyway thx to both of you.Kulurak (talk) 18:19, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Did i read wrong or Issue 5 is coming out in October, after Issue 6?
Issue 5: 02/10/2016
Issue 6: 09/03/2016
- Must be a mix-up between the American and European ordering of dates. Thanks for catching it, Dipson. Crook The Constantine District 08:16, December 29, 2015 (UTC)
Individual issues (again)
Once again, I'm here to suggest we separate the issues summaries and images and solicits and stuff to their own pages. Given that the comic is about to reach its 10th issue, has solicits for 3 more and is known to run storylines for 5 issues each, the page is going to get crowded real quick. If we were to separate the issues, we could also have a small summary of the pseudo-database entries found at the end of each one.