Issue #3 CoverEdit
That can't be Daniel Cross, is it? Obviously the person on the cover is a Modern Assassin by the design of the clothes and jacket, but from what very little we've seen so far, Daniel Cross has short-ish, spikey hair, a nose piercing, and chin stubble. Plus the facial features of both characters are different. Perhaps the assassin on the cover is the leader of the Modern Assassin's that Daniel finds? Assassin-Rayne 12:47, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure it's not Daniel Cross either. It's a woman, as you can conclude when looking at the face closely. But I think it's a pretty weird and confusing cover as well. -- Master Sima Yi 12:48, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, upon more inspection, I'm not so sure wether it's a man or a woman. He/she bears a close resemblance to Nikolai, facial-wise. -- Master Sima Yi 12:50, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Short hair, piercings, and facial hair are all impermanent. CameronMstewart 22:57, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- If you look closely you will see that the eye color as well as hair color are exactly the same, as is the build, and if you look at his face, Daniel's is near Identical to Nikolai's except for the bags under his eyes, the piercings, and the stubble, take that away, and take Nikolai's mustache away and you have two near identical faces, Nikolai's being more mature, and Daniel's looking younger. I think Daniel becomes a full Assassin and that is why he looks so different, he might have also "synchronized" with Nikolai and is thus less stressed, and would explain the lack of rings under his eyes. if he started to act more professionally (possibly the result of the re-lived contact with the staff) he would have dressed in a more professional/cleaner style, and would have removed the piercings, and maybe he just likes his hair long, but if you look closely it is obviously a man, and he is wearing the same hidden blade "band"(or sleeve, for lack of a better word on my part) as Nikolai Orelov, this could be some sort of inheritance from the assassins and the idea would work together with when/why Lucy gave Desmond Ezio's old hidden blade "Band" (seeing as it did not have any of the atatchments that Ezio's had, and that in Brotherhood Ezio acquires a new "band", I assume it was a relatively "new blade mechanism and the old "Band"), so I think it makes sense that it would be Daniel on the cover, Ubiworkshop also has a sneak peak of issue 3 with the character from the cover performing a leap of faith, and judging by the reaction of Lucy in Brotherhood, it is rare to see an assassin doing a Leap of Faith. only someone who successfully went through the bleeding effect would have the knowledge and confidence to attempt one.
has anyone heard about a UK release date??
How do you get it? Edit
Never bought a comic before. Do I subscribe or something? Can I buy it online?
- I guess you can buy it from any bookstore, you can check online also. Alpheta 02:50, October 31, 2010 (UTC)
- You can purchase it at Target, Gamestop, from www.ubiworkshop.com, or from most GOOD comic stores. CameronMstewart 19:14, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I checked two bookstores and never found it, fortunately they had an Assassin's Creed Brotherhood little section at Target with Ezio figures, t-shirts, the comic and the game. Got the comic and the red shirt with the italian A emblem. The comic seemed really short though. Ombra Lupo 07:00, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Where to get? Edit
Nowhere in the book/media stores in belgium, and nt even play.com have apparently heard from it. So if anyone has it, where did you get it?
EXistenZ! 21:13, November 30, 2010 (UTC)
I can't find it anywhere in Ireland either but I assume they will have the same release as the UK. Anyone know when that is?Subject AMDR 16:06, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
I went to : http://ubiworkshop.myshopify.com/products/the-fall-bundle 30 Canadese dollar for the 3 books and a tshirt. Only bad thing is they ship when the third comes out (january) EXistenZ! 17:37, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
The Doctor Edit
Does the doctor in the beginning of the first issue, the one treating Daniel, look like Vidic to you guys? What i find weird is he says the pills should bring Cross back to the present, though cross never says, nor knows for that matter, that he is seeing the past. Vidic, knowing about the bleeding effect, would know more or less what cross is seeing. Anyone agree?? The Eagle1701 03:19, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
nr.3 postponed Edit
Anyone else got an email from ubisworkshop that the release date has been postponed to february 2? Might wanna implent that in the article EXistenZ! 17:03, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
The Portal template for the comic (Template:ACTF) is in bad need of an update. Subject One 23:48, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- You know what it takes to update it? Then feel free to get started: Template:ACTF ;D -- D. Cello 00:02, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Trade Paperback? Edit
Has anyone heard whether or not they're going to bind these 3 up into a trade paperback? - Wandrew 23:38, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
The Fall Epilogue Edit
Has anyone recieved their Deluxe Edition of The Fall yet? I'd really love to know what happens in the Epilogue. They said the shipping date was early November. 220.127.116.11 21:35, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
Why is it important Edit
that this remain? Thus far i have not been given a reason,. just reverting. Why is it important and noteworthy that a story not starring Desmond and his ancestors still takes part in the Templar v. Assassin storyline? What other, assassin creed relevant storyline, would it take part of?--Mikal 23:19, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Probably because the comic could address something quite different, while still relating to the Assassin's Creed universe? Maybe because Desmond is the main protagonist of the series, but the comic is staying with established information? It's better to just ask about some things if you're unsure of them, instead of acting in haste. Slate Vesper 23:30, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I personally don't see a point in having that line either. The whole series is about the Assassin vs. Templar war, not just Desmond's arc, which is what Slate and Dark seem to imply. Desmond is just one protagonist; Daniel is a protagonist of The Fall and The Chain and Clay is a protagonist of The Lost Archive, and all are about the Assassin vs. Templar war. And even if the comic could address something different, the article doesn't need that line to point it out, as there is a plot summary right below it. -- Master Sima Yi 06:20, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Should there be a new section or page for the app that was recently made by ubisoft on ios
Is it worth noting that in Assassin's Creed IV, specifically in the Abstergo Entertainment building where the Subject 17 project is, on the bookshelves around the office space there are copies of The Fall and Foresaken appearing as easter eggs? Kamikaze839 18:05, July 19, 2014 (UTC)