- My bet would be past AC games, particularly Black Flag. It looks to be based on the same engine, so it probably won't come with all the overhauls that Unity is boasting. Crook The Constantine District 19:34, August 5, 2014 (UTC)
An End to Connor?
This is the finale chapter of the keyway saga. As far as we know, there's no other kenway left but Connor. So it's highly possible that we're going to fight Connor at the end of AC:R and he's gonna die. As far as the timeline is concerned, I'm not so sure. A few years after the events of AC3 and in the middle of AC4.
No, I don't think so -unless he had by that point already had an offspring in which case it might happen- but I think that someone who is going to die, with this. I mean we'll kill him, in this game is Adewale since he is supposed to appear (22.214.171.124 05:23, August 13, 2014 (UTC))
I'm not sure at which Timeline you're looking, VectorSierra :s A simple look at the dates will tell you that's not the case; Rogue takes place from 1752 to 1762, roughly thirty years after Black Flag and barely crossing over into AC3's period. During that time, Connor is an infant, so I doubt he'll appear in the game. Adéwalé and Haytham, sure, but Connor? Probably not. Crook The Constantine District 06:31, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
Time period and relation to the overall story
I can't help but wondering, given rogue being situated temporally between AC3 and AC4 and what we know of the character so far, if this doesn't deal directly with the purge of assassins that happened while Achilles was still mentor of the colonial assassins. (I believe it was touched on in 3, but I don't remember specifics).
What do you all think, and what else can we infer based on what we know so far? --mortekai--
- I would concur, but the problem is that the Purge of the Colonial Assassins takes place in 1763; Rogue only goes up to 1761. So I doubt we'll see the destruction of the colonial brotherhood itself, but it's possible (maybe Shay will go after some high-ranked Assassins to weaken/destabilize the colonial guild). Right now though, I get the feeling Rogue is going to be out something else. We'll have to wait and see, I guess :P Crook The Constantine District 08:07, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
I would hope ubisoft wouldn't be so cruel as to give us the vague description, then a game set almost exactly during that time, in the area, and not touch on it. But that's me being hopeful. Given the info you put up, it would seem that we won't be playing it, at the very least. I still would love to get some more info, though. --mortekai--
So apparently the iconic outfit that Shay wears on the cover of the game doesn't actually exist; there isn't a hood.
At least from what I can tell there isn't.
- Not sure, maybe they wanted to preserve the Assassin aspect of his character a bit better during promotional material? I remember people being upset about Edward's hood not being beaked, so perhaps it's similar to that. Crook The Constantine District 22:49, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
Assassins as Orange?!
So the entire time I've been playing this, I've been wondering, whay are the Assassin's represented in orange and not white? I think they've missed a golden opportunity here to further enforce the concept that youre against the Assassins this time. If not all of them, at least the Stalkers and Naval bases should have been.
Does anyone else agree/disagree?
Has there been any actual reasoning as to why from Ubisoft?
- I think you're confusing the gang members (who dress in orange) with Assassins. The British (who happen to dress in red) are red on the minimap as well. Makes sense to me. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 06:43, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Have you missed the fact Assassins have been portrayed in every other color except white since Revelations? I don't agree with it either, but it's hardly news. --Kainzorus Prime ⚜ Walkie-talkie 15:04, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
Game Patch Request By March 10
Hello There, I Just wanted to let you know that AC:Rogue has major bugs in naval gamplay and the combat in this game.
List of In-Game Problems
- Problem 1: How come british ships are coyping the names form Assasisin's creed IV:Black Flag?
- Problem 2: How did the british troops attack shay while he is a templar? and French troops attack him as an Assassin; Doesn't he help them win the Seven Years War?
- Problem 3: Why Didn't the Russian/Spainish ships appeared in the game?; They were supposed to be fighting alongside the French.
- Problem 4: Why did the Naval Battle music plays only one song.
- Problem 5: Why there are only (12 Ship of the line/Man O' War), (9 frigate), (10 brig) and (14 schonner), ship names in the french navy fleet?
- Problem 6: How there are only Two levels of Man O' War 36 and 49 in this game. They should range from levels 30 (56 Firepower-8 Speed), 36 (63 Firepower-9 Speed), 49 (66 Firepower-20 Speed), 60 (70 Firepower -30 Speed), and 73 (82 Firepower-44 Speed).
- Problem 7: How come the Legendary Battles copied the ships from black flag?
- Problem 8: The French ships' hulls are not exactly the actual color in the seven years war.
- Problem 9: The last and the most serious problem of the game are the graphics. They tend to glitch randomly in the game.
126.96.36.199 21:13, February 12, 2015 (UTC)
None of these are bugs. And I highly doubt they're going to update the game for the things you listed. Plus, I don't why these are such issues for a game developed with so few ressources.--Bovkaffe (talk) 21:16, February 12, 2015 (UTC)
really?!, but I needs a patch (update) now! 188.8.131.52 19:16, February 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Have you seen Unity? That game is (still) in need of patches -_- Rogue works mostly fine and obviously isn't as high on Ubisoft's priority list. And, your complaints are still just complaints, not bugs. Except for the last one maybe. Crook The Constantine District 19:19, February 18, 2015 (UTC)
Who Can help me?
I've been trying to track down a piece of music from the game. It mainly plays in the North Atlantic areas while wandering through the settlements and wild areas. It sounds faintly Irish and the most notable part of the song is that you hear a strum of a stringed instrument followed by a sharp sounding segment of a drum. If anyone knows what this song is I'd be grateful. --XavierGTR (talk) 11:40, February 16, 2015 (UTC)
That's the song, but it seems that the segment I keep hearing isn't part of what's available to download. What I can listen to online seems to fade out before the part with the Irish sounding drum segment. Thanks though. I thought I'd listened to everything and missed it. --XavierGTR (talk) 12:29, February 16, 2015 (UTC)
And I think we're thinking about two different songs. Best way I can say you'll hear it is to fast travel to the Observation Point at Yarmouth and hang out there. You'll hear Northern Lights, and then a second track that sounds a little bit like Northern Lights but then changes up and includes the drum segment I'm talking about. A couple of seconds after that it sounds like Spanish guitar. --XavierGTR (talk) 12:57, February 16, 2015 (UTC)
Is it just me, or does this game not have free-roam after the main story ends? I've finished the game, but I wanted to collect the pistols that you receive by hunting down all the Abstergo tablets. Game progression means that you cannot access these pistols until the end of the game, but if there really is no freeroam afterwards then what's the point?
184.108.40.206 07:01, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
The game definitely has free-roam; if I remember correctly, after the credits finish Shay spawns back near the Fort Arsenal and you're free to explore the game world. I'm not sure what went wrong in your case if you can't do that. Might be a bug? Though that'd be a pretty big bug :s Crook The Constantine District 07:49, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
It says in the third paragraph from the bottom of the "Gameplay" section that Ratonhnhaké:ton is mentioned in the game. Does anyone know where this reference is? I don't seem to remember it. Evandrus Primæ (talk) 19:23, March 11, 2016 (UTC)