- This isn't really the right place, but are you sure that they aren't automatically in the game? That's how it is for GotY for AC2. --Crimson Knight Intercom 19:02, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
Just wanted to state that I changed the description on the main page to reflect that no DLC is included with AC2 for the 360 version. The install size of the disc is the same as the downloadable version on the marketplace, the DLCs are around .5GB to a little over 1GB in size, and there's no redeemable code inlcuded with the Trilogy. A bit disappointing since I played all the way through on the 360 version, only to have to skip the sequences with the DLC. 220.127.116.11 05:48, November 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry to hear that. Did you check online to see if other people experienced this as well? Cause that's a relatively important chunk of storyline to be missing, might be due to a bug or something. Crook The Constantine District 06:01, November 25, 2015 (UTC)
- The only other indication that I found online was this topic on the Ubisoft forum:
- Ezio Trilogy - Xbox 360
- MMG20031 - Can anybody confirm with certainty whether or not the Xbox 360 edition of the Ezio Trilogy includes the DLC for any of the games?
- DarthMixer - It does not come with any DLC's, however the ones you buy from the marketplace work.
I might try to send Ubisoft an email and see if I can get a reply. 18.104.22.168 19:46, November 25, 2015 (UTC)