Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Edward pursues his third of three primary targets: Laureano Torres.
- Rhona: Ah... Captain Kenway. I'm assuming this is the friendliest face you've seen since dropping anchor?
- Edward: Is Havana under curfew on my account?
- Rhona: Hm, aye. Torres seems to think someone's coming after him.
- Edward: He's not wrong...
Edward revealed the Crystal Skull.
- Rhona: A manky looking thing. Is that what I think it is?
- Edward: Aye. Watch. Through the blood of the governor, we can see through his eyes.
Edward inserted the vial containing Torres' blood into the Skull, which projected a location.
- Rhona: That's... that's by the church.
- Edward: Keep this safe. Just in case.
- Rhona: I'll be at the bureau. Good luck.
Edward located his target near the church.
- Captain: (We have business with El Tiburón in the castillo. Mister Torres would like to speak with us personally.)
- Soldier 1: (Torres himself? Quite an honour!)
- Captain: (Keep your pants on, man. This is not a social call.)
- Soldier 1: (Sir, excuse me but... why do we need to go there?)
- Soldier 2: (Most of fleet has already been sent...)
- Captain: (Are you questioning direct orders soldier?)
- Soldier 2: (No sir, I'm not but...)
- Captain: (Good.)
They passed by the gate guards near the church.
- Captain: (Attention!)
- Soldier 1: (Is the entire city on lockdown for those... those Assassins?)
- Captain: (Hush! Rumours will break confidence faster than any bullet. Now shut up about Assassins!)
- Soldier 2: (I've heard stories about them. I hope you're wrong.)
- Captain: (You two back there... shut your mouths before I shut them for you!)
- Soldier: (Sir, yes sir!)
They passed by a group of men fighting in the streets.
- Soldier: (Lower your weapon... you've got nowhere to go!)
- Sailor 1: Yeah, right! So you can shoot us like you did the rest of our crew?
- Sailor 2: Piss off!
- Captain: (Oh God... what now?)
- Sailor 1: Marcus! Oh Jaysus... you bleeding animal!
- Captain: (Thank you master, those prisoners were...)
El Tiburón killed the sailors.
- Captain: (Shut up! Ok... let's continue... you, follow us. And don't screw up this time. Make way!)
The men arrived at the Castillo de San Salvador de la Punta.
- Captain: (Take your positions!
Call if you see anything unusual.
Good evening, soldier.
Edward infiltrated the fort as well, and assassinated Torres' body double.
- Edward: You're done, Torres. Christ!
El Tiburón attacked Edward from behind, after which the two engaged in a battle.
- Edward: This again, eh?
You're too skilled for swordplay.
How about a little gunplay?
No man's immune to pistol shot, I reckon.
I can't score a hit like this.
You're a canny one up close.
Are you weak against bullets?
Eventually, Edward managed to overpower his opponent.
- Edward: If you could speak, mate, it would gladden me to hear your side.
El Tiburón groaned unintelligibly and slumped back.
- Edward: You humbled me once, and I took that hard lesson, and I bettered myself. Die knowing that for all of our conflict, you helped make a soldier out of a scoundrel.
El Tiburón died.
- Edward: Leave this life for a lasting peace, down among the dead.
Edward returned to the Assassin bureau.
- Rhona: We got word Torres left the city. Who were you chasing?
- Edward: That vial was labeled Torres, but held the blood of his second. Where's he gone?
- Rhona: Left port this morning, heading west along the coast.
- Edward: The Observatory.
- Anne: Will we follow?
- Edward: Send word to Ah Tabai. We've cornered our man.
Edward attempted to assassinate Torres, but found his victim to be a decoy. He killed El Tiburón and set out for the Observatory.