- Rhona: Ah... Captain Kenway. I'm assuming this is the friendliest face you've seen since dropping anchor?
- Edward: Is Havana under curfew on my account?
- Rhona: Hm, aye. Torres seems to think someone's coming after him.
- Edward: He's not wrong...
Edward revealed the Crystal Skull.
- Rhona: A manky looking thing. Is that what I think it is?
- Edward: Aye. Watch. Through the blood of the governor, we can see through his eyes.
Edward inserted the vial containing Torres' blood into the Skull, which projected a location.
- Rhona: That's... that's by the church.
- Edward: Keep this safe. Just in case.
- Rhona: I'll be at the bureau. Good luck.
Edward located his target near the church.
- Captain: (We have business with El Tiburón in the castillo. Mister Torres would like to speak with us personally.)
- Soldier 1: (Torres himself? Quite an honour!)
- Captain: (Keep your pants on, man. This is not a social call.)
- Soldier 1: (Sir, excuse me but... why do we need to go there?)
- Soldier 2: (Most of fleet has already been sent...)
- Captain: (Are you questioning direct orders soldier?)
- Soldier 2: (No sir, I'm not but...)
- Captain: (Good.)
They passed by the gate guards near the church.
- Captain: (Attention!)
- Soldier 1: (Is the entire city on lockdown for those... those Assassins?)
- Captain: (Hush! Rumours will break confidence faster than any bullet. Now shut up about Assassins!)
- Soldier 2: (I've heard stories about them. I hope you're wrong.)
- Captain: (You two back there... shut your mouths before I shut them for you!)
- Soldier: (Sir, yes sir!)
They passed by a group of men fighting in the streets.
- Soldier: (Lower your weapon... you've got nowhere to go!)
- Sailor 1: Yeah, right! So you can shoot us like you did the rest of our crew?
- Sailor 2: Piss off!
- Captain: (Oh God... what now?)
- Sailor 1: Marcus! Oh Jaysus... you bleeding animal!
- Captain: (Thank you master, those prisoners were...)
El Tiburón killed the sailors.
- Captain: (Shut up! Ok... let's continue... you, follow us. And don't screw up this time. Make way!)
The men arrived at the Castillo de San Salvador de la Punta.
- Captain: (Take your positions!
Call if you see anything unusual.
Good evening, soldier.
Edward infiltrated the fort as well, and assassinated Torres' body double.
- Edward: You're done, Torres. Christ!
El Tiburón attacked Edward from behind, after which the two engaged in a battle.
- Edward: This again, eh?
You're too skilled for swordplay.
How about a little gunplay?
No man's immune to pistol shot, I reckon.
I can't score a hit like this.
You're a canny one up close.
Are you weak against bullets?
Eventually, Edward managed to overpower his opponent.
- Edward: If you could speak, mate, it would gladden me to hear your side.
El Tiburón groaned unintelligibly and slumped back.
- Edward: You humbled me once, and I took that hard lesson, and I bettered myself. Die knowing that for all of our conflict, you helped make a soldier out of a scoundrel.
El Tiburón died.
- Edward: Leave this life for a lasting peace, down among the dead.
Edward returned to the Assassin bureau.
- Rhona: We got word Torres left the city. Who were you chasing?
- Edward: That vial was labeled Torres, but held the blood of his second. Where's he gone?
- Rhona: Left port this morning, heading west along the coast.
- Edward: The Observatory.
- Anne: Will we follow?
- Edward: Send word to Ah Tabai. We've cornered our man.
Edward attempted to assassinate Torres, but found his victim to be a decoy. He killed El Tiburón and set out for the Observatory.