Ezio escaped the ambush.
- Ezio: Luis Santángel? This is an unusual coincidence.
- Luis: Not a coincidence at all, Ezio. Sánchez sent word that you might be joining us. We Assassins run in close circles, after all.
- Sánchez: The world is not so large as it feels, is it?
- Luis: Wherever you go, you are bound to find one of us working in secret... in the court of a monarch, for instance.
- Ezio: Both of you work for Isabella and Ferdinand?
- Sánchez: It has taken many years and reluctant conversions to gain their confidence. But it has been necessary. The King and Queen are easily swayed by pious blather.
- Luis: There will be time later to explain our purpose in greater detail, but we have need of your skills now. A Templar Spy is passing false information to King Muhammad inside the city, encouraging him to continue the fight. Find the secret passage the spy is using before killing him.
- Sánchez: If this war does not end swiftly, the Templars will continue to use the chaos to their advantage.
Ezio was tasked with eliminating a Templar spy.