|Stop the Burning of the City|
Ezio attempted to save the city of Granada from burning down.
- Sánchez: War is ended, and a conciliatory King Muhammad is in a meeting with the Queen to discuss terms.
- Christoffa: Oh, I have been waiting for this moment, Luis! Do you feel it, the tide shifting beneath us?
- Luis: Patience, Christoffa. It will take some time for Isabella to entertain thoughts of spending money on you.
- Christoffa: I have been waiting SIX YEARS for an answer from the Queen. If she cannot indulge me now, I will indulge other offers!
- Luis: Christoffa, don't be foolish. We're close!
- Christoffa: We've been close for too long, Luis. It's now or never.
- Luis: Damn him. It's too soon to go begging for money from a war weary monarch.
- Civilian: Help! We need soldiers! Mobs are trying to burn the city down!
- Sánchez: Ezio, this is more Templar meddling.
Ezio killed the guards.
- Sánchez: Wars never end abruptly, do they?
- Ezio: They never end at all, Sánchez. It just appears that way when the body count is low.
- Sánchez: You have given us an advantage. And when we secure a mandate for Christoffa's voyage, you will have given us hope as well.
- Ezio: My understanding is still cloudy. Hope for what exactly?
- Sánchez: Most men stoke their imagination of what lies beyond the ocean sea with stories of quick routes to Cipango and Cathay... But Christoffa's maps tell another tale, one the Templars know quite well... legends of an intermediate land as large as our own.
- Ezio: Another continent?
- Sánchez: A new world, Ezio...
Ezio saved the city by eliminating the Templar agents.