Stop the Assassination was a virtual representation of Ezio Auditore da Firenze's memories.
- Helene: It's a lovely night for a stroll, don't you think.
- Ezio: You HAVE been following me. And now you're spying.
- Helene: I go where the adventure goes. And right now it seems to be following you.
- Ezio: Well, you're too late this time. The War is over.
- Helene: I see. Then the rumors I have heard—about the planned assassination of Queen Isabella—I can just ignore those?
- Ezio: That had better be a poor attempt at humor.
- Helene: I wouldn't come all the way from Zaragoza to tell you a bad joke, Assassin. Rumor has it that a gang of Templars plan to ambush the queen during King Muhammad's abdication ceremony.
- Ezio: That's happening now!
- Helene: I don't suppose there will be a reward for saving the Queen's neck, hm?
Ezio and Helene hurried to the abdication ceremony. Ezio arrived before Helene and killed the three Templars outside.
- Helene: Bravo, Ezio! Perhaps the life of an Assassin is not as dull as I had come to believe.
- Ezio: You know my name?
- Helene: Ezio Auditore da Firenze, yes. And may I say, the legend is not half as amusing as the truth. My name is Helene Dufranc. I was born into a family of Assassins like yourself... but unlike you, I had no patience for the duties of the Order.
- Ezio: I am new to all of this myself.
- Helene: I know your purpose is a grand one, Ezio. I hope it has been worth all the effort and pain.
- Ezio: Thank you for your help, Helene. Will you join us in Italia some day?
- Helene: And trade one family of Assassins for another? I'm flattered, Ezio, but I prefer the life of a rogue.
- Ezio: If that is your calling, I wish you the best of luck... but as far from me as possible.
- Helene: Ah, this never gets old...
Ezio and Helene killed the Templars attempting to assassinate Queen Isabella.