Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Stealing from the Poor|
Duleep discovers there is a plan in motion to donate stolen Indian Punjabi riches to the British India Company's organization (B.I.C.). This transaction must be stopped. The Indian riches shall return to India.
Duleep Singh memory
London, United Kingdom
Evie met with Duleep at the park.
- Duleep: Good to see you again.
- Evie: The pleasure is mine.
- Duleep: Shall we? It has come to my attention that the British Indies Company has stolen a large sum of wealth from the good people of Punjab. It is my intention to send it back.
- Evie: And where is this gold located?
- Duleep: All I've managed to find out is that the B.I.C. have their very own accountant. Perhaps he will have more information about this.
- Evie: Good plan.
- Duleep: Apparently he likes to frequent a certain pub...
Evie and Duleep went to the nearby pub.
- Duleep: Ah, this is the one.
- Evie: The accountant should be here somewhere...
Evie spoke to several persons in the pub.
- Man: Apologies, but I don't hang around with that sort.
- Bartender: Oh, you just missed him. He headed to the bank with a couple of men I'd never seen before... Which is odd because the bank isn't even open now that I think of it.
- Duleep: He's right, we should go to the bank.
Evie and Duleep traveled to the Bank of England.
- Duleep: The bartender was right. It is closed.
- Evie: We have to find another way in.
- Duleep: I will secure a safe route before following you inside. Get in first, I'll join you later.
Evie entered the bank.
- Evie: The accountant should be nearby... Perhaps I should check the vaults.
I'm on the right path. He's around here somewhere.
Evie located the accountant in the vaults where Duleep joined her.
- Evie: Just in time.
Evie and Duleep hid as they saw the accountant being threatened by two Templars.
- Templar 1: You think you can just go shooting your mouth off at any opportunity?
- Templar 2: Do you have any idea who you're working for? The B.I.C. accounts are confidential.
- Accountant: I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Just let me go and I'll be quiet. I promise you!
- Templar 1: Not a chance.
- Duleep: We'll take them out together, but we've got to do so quietly.
- Evie: You take one, I'll take the other. Ready?
Evie and Duleep killed the Templars without being seen, then spoke to the accountant.
- Accountant: I am indebted to you...
- Duleep: The British Indies thugs have somewhat worked him over. We need to get him to safety.
The doors to the vault opened as another group of Templars arrived.
- Templar 3: There's someone intruding on our affairs. Find them and kill them.
- Duleep: We must bring the accountant with us. He'll die if we leave him here.
- Evie: Let's get out of here.
- Accountant: Help! Please don't leave me here!
Please! Don't leave me behind!
Evie carried the accountant.
- Accountant: Thank you both. I... would have died back there. What can I do to repay you?
- Evie: We need to know what the British Indies Company wants with the stolen Punjabi gold.
- Accountant: That I do not know. What I can tell you is that they've taken it to a warehouse in Southwark. Whatever they want with it, it can't be good. You don't hold people hostage when there's good news on the line.
Evie and Duleep left the bank and took the accountant to Duleep's carriage.
- Duleep: Quick. Put him in the back...I will take him to the hospital.
Evie placed the accountant inside and Duleep drove the carriage away.
- Duleep: We shall reconvene later. Thank you, Miss Frye.
Evie and Duleep saved the B.I.C. accountant, who told them of the location of the stolen Punjabi gold.