- This article is about the memory of Arno Dorian. You may be looking for the memory of Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
Assassinate the mastermind behind a series of brutal mail-coach robberies.
Social Club mission
Arno received a letter from the Assassin Council, which tasked him with finding and assassinating the man behind a series of mail coach robberies.
- Letter: A series of brutal robberies targeting mail coaches has swept through Les Invalides. The robberies appear to have been coordinated by someone in an official position with knowledge of valuable shipments. Find the robbers and follow them to discover the leader behind the robberies. Assassinate that leader.
Arno investigated the mail coach.
- Jacques: Pluck the chicken?
- Guard 1: We did. Here's your precious packet.
- Jacques: We'll take it from here, chum.
- Guard 1: Who's this go to, anyway? Who is it so important they know what's in the mails?
- Jacques: You're not to know! Shove off.
Arno stole the packet containing the thief's orders from Jacques and made his way to the drop-off point for the package. There, he gave the packet to the guards at the gate.
- Arno: Other guy couldn't make it. Here's the packet.
- Guard 2: I don't like the odd man showing up without my knowledge. Tell Jacques to come himself next time.
- Arno: Who's the head man?
- Guard 2: You're not to know! Shove off.
- Guard 3: Right. I'll take that to Colonel L'Au.
- L'Au: Should get another delivery today. Everything proceeding as planned. Issue the order, then pocket the prize. It's a lovely revolution indeed.
Arno assassinated L'Au and escaped the area.
Arno assassinated L'Au, ending the robberies.