- Altaïr: Here, in Alep, the shadows will be my best allies. If any of the guards see me, they will sound the alarm at once.
Sticking to the shadows, Altaïr passed by the guard towers.
- Altaïr: A guard patrol! Maybe I can sneak behind their backs... I'll wait here for the right time to move. After all, patience is a virtue.
Sneaking past the guards, Altaïr took to the rooftops, before coming back down inside a weapons cache. Altaïr killed the Assassin inside, alerting a nearby patrol.
- Guard: What's that noise? Guards! An intruder!
After eliminating the guard they sent in, the leader called out to Altaïr.
- Guard: You there! We've got you surrounded. Lay down your weapons and come out peacefully!
- Altaïr: There's too many of them! I can't take them alone. Perhaps I can find something in this warehouse...
- Guard: I'm counting to 3 before we come in! 1... 2... Don't do anything stupid, Assassin! 3! This is your last chance!
- Altaïr: Those scholars are an excellent cover until things cool down around here.
- Scholar: Come, my brothers! Let us teach the good word. Oh, repent, thou who walkest the path of pain. Linger not in the shadow of thy soul! Lay down thy sword! Let all rejoice in the heavenly light! Come, brother... Let us pray for their souls.
Blending with the scholars, Altaïr bypassed the guards and made his way to the main gate.
- Altaïr: The gates to the fortress... I need to find a way in! Destroying their water supply should make them open the gates. All guard outposts are supplied with explosives. Perhaps I can borrow some...
Altaïr entered the outpost, stole some bombs and planted one nearby, destroying the water pipe.
- Guard An explosion! Quickly! To the water pipes!
With the gates open, Altaïr ran inside, coming to another guard patrol.
- Altaïr: If I'm careful and walk slowly behind their backs, I might be able to pass unseen.
Altaïr made it past the guards and came upon a sleeping soldier.
- Altaïr: Things are too dangerous around here. I think I'll borrow his clothes for a while.
Altaïr killed the soldier and disguised himself.
- Altaïr: I should walk slowly to the building. I don't want to alarm the guards.
Sneaking past the guards, Altaïr proceeded to the main hall.
- Altaïr: I won't be needing these clothes anymore.
Switching back to his normal robes, Altaïr entered the main hall.
- Altaïr: There's Harash... and a Templar! Here, in Alep! It's true, then, what Adha said.
- Templar: ...we found her... in Tyre. She's on a ship, hidden.
- Harash: Why haven't you moved to take her yet?
- Templar: We're waiting to see who she's waiting for. We think it's your Assassin, the one that enraged Lord Basilisk. He wants her for himself. But if she doesn't wait for him, we will need to know his whereabouts.
- Harash: I'll contact you as soon as I know something.
- Templar: Alright.
- Harash: Be careful, keep out of the sight of...
- Templar: I know, old man. Relax.
- Altaïr: I should approach now and finish this.
Altaïr killed Harash and left for Tyre.
Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles Memories
|Coming Home - The Hunt Begins - The Dancer - The Red Hospital - The Hidden Party - Kill the Killers - Temple of Sand - Great Angry Wall - Flow of Poison - The Running Wind - The Chalice - Snake Heart - Always an End|