After drinking the tea of the Red Willow, Ratonhnhaké:ton was transported to the Sky World where he met another spirit animal and earned another power.
Kanen'tó:kon found a vial containing the tea from the Red Willow.
- Kanen'tó:kon: What is that?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: From the Red Willow.
- Kanen'tó:kon: Ah! That is how you can move as you do. You went on a Sky Journey.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Yes.
Kanen'tó:kon attempted to drink the tea.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: What are you doing?
- Kanen'tó:kon: If we want to defeat Washington, I will need the strength from the Animal Spirits.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: No! I defied my mother to go on that journey. It is too dangerous.
- Kanen'tó:kon: We have no choice.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: But you're risking yourself for nothing! Even with the help of the wolf, I was taken captive.
- Kanen'tó:kon: You don't know anything. Every journey holds the chance of meeting a new Animal Spirit.
Kanen'tó:kon attempted to drink once more.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Wait! Every journey holds the chance of losing yourself. I understand the risks, I will take the journey.
Kanen'tó:kon relinquished the vial. After one last look at his friend, Ratonhnhaké:ton drank the tea and was transported into the Sky World, where he met his spirit animal, the eagle. Ratonhnhaké:ton helped the eagle protect her eggs from bobcats, and was subsequently granted the power of the spirit animal, and obtained Eagle Flight.
Following that, he followed the eagle through the Sky World using his newfound power, and completed his Sky World Journey.
Ratonhnhaké:ton unlocked the abilities of his spirit animal, the eagle, by drinking the tea of the Great Willow.