Connor returned to New York to fetch some silk for Ellen.
Connor walked up to Ellen.
- Ellen: Good day, Connor. I left some bolts of fine silk in my old home. They are very valuable but I don't think it wise I return there. Someone might wind up dead. I was hoping you could retrieve them for me if you had the time.
Connor traveled to New York to retrieve Ellen's fine silk. As he approached her shop, Connor heard Quincent questioning people on her whereabouts.
- Quincent: Have you seen the woman that worked here?! She was my wife. A trollop! But my wife!
A woman and her little girl. Have you seen them?
Connor approached Quincent.
- Quincent: Oh no. Not you.
Fearing for his well-being, Quincent fled, allowing Connor to retrieve the silk and return to Ellen.
- Connor: I found your bolts.
- Ellen: Wonderful! I hope it wasn't too much trouble.
- Connor: Your husband was there, speaking ill of you. He ran off when he saw me.
- Ellen: Oh my. That dirty rotten bastard of a man would do something like that. At least you were able to come away with the only thing of value that remained there. Thank you, Connor.
Connor retrieved the silk.