Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Win the race against Federico.
26 December 1476
After going to the doctor, Ezio and Federico talked to each other about the time they had earlier.
- Federico: Quite a night!
- Ezio: Indeed. I only wish they were all as much fun... Oh, wait! They are!
The two brothers laughed.
- Federico: We should head home, Ezio. Father's sure to be wondering where we've gone.
- Ezio: Yes. And I'd rather avoid a lecture.
- Federico: Up for a little race, then?
- Ezio: To where?
- Federico: Uhh-Roof of that church. On the count of three. Uno. Due. Tre!
Ezio and Federico raced to the top of the church
- Federico: Baby brother still has much to learn!
Come on, tartaruga!
- Ezio: I almost feel bad about this! No shame in failure, brother!
Ezio won the race.
- Federico: Come on, then. This way.
- Ezio: Where you going?
- Federico: You'll see!
They both climbed the church tower.
- Federico: It is a good life we lead, brother.
- Ezio: The best. May it never change.
- Federico: And may it never change us.
Ezio won a race against his brother, proving that he was the better freerunner.