Win the race against Federico.
26 December 1476
After going to the doctor, Ezio and Federico talked to each other about the time they had earlier.
- Federico: Quite a night!
- Ezio: Indeed. I only wish they were all as much fun... Oh, wait! They are!
The two brothers laughed.
- Federico: We should head home, Ezio. Father's sure to be wondering where we've gone.
- Ezio: Yes. And I'd rather avoid a lecture.
- Federico: Up for a little race, then?
- Ezio: To where?
- Federico: Uhh-Roof of that church. On the count of three. Uno. Due. Tre!
Ezio and Federico raced to the top of the church
- Federico: Baby brother still has much to learn!
Come on, tartaruga!
- Ezio: I almost feel bad about this! No shame in failure, brother!
Ezio won the race.
- Federico: Come on, then. This way.
- Ezio: Where you going?
- Federico: You'll see!
They both climbed the church tower.
- Federico: It is a good life we lead, brother.
- Ezio: The best. May it never change.
- Federico: And may it never change us.
Ezio won a race against his brother, proving that he was the better freerunner.