While delivering supplies to a camp, Connor saw a traitor running away. He gave chase and captured the fleeing soldier.
Connor met with a soldier.
- Connor: Major General Arnold sent me to assist you.
- Soldier: Yeah? Alright, he's the boss.
Connor escorted the soldiers.
- Soldier: Thank goodness you're here. Doubt we could get all these crates down to the camp without you.
- Connor: You do not agree with this?
- Soldier: You having a laugh? We're meant to garrison Westpoint and by extension hold the Hudson. It's vital - no arguing that - so why is it we're shipping out half our powder and shot?
- Connor: Why not bring up your concern with Major General Arnold?
- Soldier: I have! He threatened to have me court-martialed for insubordination and treason, if you can believe that. So I follow orders, no matter how absurd.
Connor delivered the crates to the camp, where an uproar took place.
- Soldier: Ack! The traitor is getting away. He's supposed to be on that ship! Get after him!
- Soldier: You'll hang for this!
Connor caught the running soldier.
- Soldier: It's not me, friend. I'm not the real traitor. I could tell you who it is if you let me go. Listen, listen. Just turn your back for five seconds and you'll never see me again. I don't want anything to do with this place. Listen, mate. I know you're just following orders, but things aren't what they seem around here. I'm telling you. Is it money you want? Because I got money. How much to set me free?
- Connor: Be quiet.
- Soldier: Alright, alright. Listen. I can fix this. Just give me a chance and I'll prove to you I'm a real Patriot. I want this country as much as the next man, just let me show you!
- Captain: That the traitor?
- Connor: It is. Major General Arnold will have further orders for you.
- Captain: Sounds good. Welcome aboard, m'lady! Hahahaha.
Connor helped with the moving of supplies and managed to capture a traitor.