Locate the Templar strongbox.
Kill only your target.
1500 – 1503
Ezio arrived in the market, in a room with a balcony overhead. Two guards were conversing on the balcony.
- Agile: What is it, Capitano (Captain)?
- Captain: Shh. Speak softly. I am about to make you rich. I just purchased a key from a man in the market that opens the Torre delle Milizie.
- Agile: How does that make me rich?
- Captain: The man claims there is a treasure in the topmost room. The stairs have partially collapsed. I need your help getting up–
The Agile silenced the Captain.
- Agile: We are no longer alone.
The two deliberately spoke aloud, their voices echoing around the room.
- Captain: So you will bring the ladder to my wife?
- Agile: Yes. Of course I will.
- Captain: You are such a good friend to my family. I owe you a reward for your assistance.
- Agile: I look forward to such a gift, Capitano.
The two guards moved further into the market. Ezio climbed up to the balcony and followed them.
- Captain: Be ready with the ladder tonight.
- Agile: What about my reward?
The guards spotted Ezio.
- Captain: Assassino (Assassin)!
The Captain threw the apple he was eating at Ezio, and the Agile began to flee. Meanwhile, guards arrived to halt Ezio.
- Guard: Go! We will stop him!
Ezio chased the Agile into the market's hall.
- Agile: Cazzo (Fuck)! Stay away from me Assassino!
Ezio killed the Agile and took the key, before he made his way to the top of the tower and claimed the Templar treasure.
- This memory is only available through the Codex or Auditore editions of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood or by purchasing the The Da Vinci Disappearance downloadable content.