Shop quests were special quests given to the Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze by several types of shops in Rome, during the Renaissance. These quests could only be accessed at the stores located on Tiber Island and required Ezio to gather rare, tradeable items, in order to obtain certain items from the store that could not be bought under normal circumstances.
Rare items could be found in treasure chests throughout Rome, and within Lairs of Romulus. They were also available by tackling Borgia messengers, by killing and looting Cento Occhi thieves or Hermeticists, or by sending Assassin apprentices on certain contract missions.
- Items needed: 2x Shrunken Head, 3x Elephant Ivory, 3x Indian Diamond.
- Reward: Unlocked the Seusenhofer Pauldrons and Seusenhofer Chest Guard.
- Items needed: 7x Vlad the Impaler Coins.
- Reward: Unlocked the Spada Lunga.
- Items needed: 3x Terracotta Pot, 2x Totem, 2x Buddhist Prayer Beads.
- Reward: Unlocked the Captain's Sword.
Art merchants' questsEdit
- Items needed: 2x Pomander, 3x Ambergris, 1x Papaver Silvaticum.
- Reward: Unlocked the Vaticano Treasure Map.
- Items needed: 8x Silk, 5x Cardinal's Purple Dye.
- Reward: Unlocked the Large Quiver. (Increased crossbow bolt limit by 5)
- Items needed: 5x Tomatoes, 3x Nutmeg, 1x Aconite.
- Reward: Unlocked Fast Poison.
- After completing "Venomous," regular poison was no longer available for purchase.
- Aconite could only be found on Borgia Messengers without the addition of The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC. Otherwise, Aconite could also be found on Hermeticists.
- In the PC version, all items required for the shop quests could be gained by investing florins into any shop found in Rome.
- As Shrunken Heads could only be found in two locations, it is highly advised to not sell one, as then the Exotica shop quest could not be finished.