The Sentinel (real name: Vali cel Tradat) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. His specialty weapon was a long katar.
The Sentinel had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Sentinel walks up to his target and unsheathes his katar, before slapping the back of his hand into their face and spinning to build up momentum. Dazing his victim slightly and leaving them no chance to defend themself, the Sentinel brutally stabs them in their stomach, before withdrawing his weapon and watching his target fall to the floor, where they slowly die from their deep wound.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Sentinel silently walks up to his victim from behind, before grasping his victim's shoulder and forcefully throwing them to the floor. Leaving his victim no way recover from the sudden attack, he unsheathes his katar and impales them in the spine, sheathing his weapon while they lie bleeding to death.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing at his target head-on, the Sentinel slides his leg underneath theirs and trips them backwards. Being left disadvantaged on the floor, the Sentinel removes his katar from his belt and impales his victim in the heart, before leaving them for dead.
(High Profile, Back)
With his katar in his right hand, the Sentinel runs at his target from behind, before roughly grabbing their left arm with his own. Placing his weapon against his victim's body, with the blade pressed at their neck, the Sentinel pulls their arm and twists them around. Flipping them over his katar, he slices his target's neck as they fall to the ground, their body bleeding out as he stores his weapon away.
The Sentinel grabs his seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Sentinel forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
Jumping from the edge of a building, the Sentinel lands over his target with his katar in his hand, before stabbing them in their chest. Piercing his victim's heart, he stands up and sets his weapon back at his belt, while his target bleeds on the ground.
- "Time to rest."
- "You should thank me."
- "How does that taste?"
- "You. Die!"
- "Revenge is sweet."
- "See you in the darkness."
The Sentinel could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Forest green.
- Extra 1: Yellow ochre.
- Extra 2: Steel gray.
- Head 1: A thin moustache with soul patch facial hair.
- Head 2: A full beard.
- Head 3: A thick moustache and a soul patch, with a small scar on the cheek.
- Chest 1: A tunic folded over a white shirt, adorned with white embroidery.
- Chest 2: Same as 1, but with a white stripe on the left side and bottom of the tunic, and a brown leather vest over it.
- Chest 3: Short-sleeved, closed tunic.
- Arms 1: Tooled leather vambrace on left arm, undershirt sleeve visible on right arm.
- Arms 2: Buckled, plain leather vambraces on both arms.
- Arms 3: Plain vambrace on left arm, black ring and ribbon tying the right sleeve.
- Legs 1: White pants with tan boots.
- Legs 2: Purple-grey pants with grey buckled boots.
- Legs 3: Gray pants with plain black silken boots.
- Belt 1: A white sash with a large leather belt and a smaller leather belt over it.
- Belt 2: A brown ornate belly belt with a black leather belt over it.
- Belt 3: A sash with a simple belt over it.
- Accessory 1: A white, striped hooded cape with a leather ailette in the left shoulder.
- Accessory 2: Cape now gray, bottom of cape and hood now embroidered. Thicker, black ailettes on both shoulders.
- Accessory 3: Cape is back to white, hood has a large grey line and bottom of cape is grey and embroidered.
- Long Katar: Primary
- Dagger: Secondary
- Long Sword: Secondary
- Hidden Blade: