The Scottish Flintlock Pistols were a pair of firearms obtainable by Shay Cormac during the 18th century. He acquired them after defeating all Assassin headquarters and naval forts across New York, the River Valley, and the North Atlantic.
|3||5||3||N/A||Defeat all forts and gang HQs|
- Unlike the Assassin's Creed III version the Scottish Flintlock Pistols in Assassin's Creed: Rogue are based on a proper Scottish design. They are based on the Denix produced replica of the pistol allegedly crafted by Thomas Murdoch of Doune in 1760.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- ↑ Scottish Pistol By Murdoch Of Dowane (Doune misspelled). Denix S.A. Accessed 16 September 2017
- ↑ Scotish pistol, manufactured by Murdoch of Dowane in 1760 Denix. roba.ee Accessed 16 September 2017
- ↑ Pistol - Flintlock, Thomas Murdoch, Leith, Scotland, circa 1770-1790. Museums Victoria Collections. Museums Victoria. Accessed 16 September 2017