Sabin Lalancette is a Level Artist and Character Modeler at Ubisoft Quebec.
After working for over a decade in the managerial domain, Lalancette decided to seek a career more orienteered towards his artistic interests. He started off as a Level Artist for Ubisoft projects such as Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas and the Combat of Giants series.
In 2011, Lalancette worked on his first Assassin's Creed game, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, creating Atlas Village, which was shown in the Gamescom demo. He then contributed to Assassin's Creed III and its accompanying DLC, The Tyranny of King Washington.
For the Freedom Cry DLC, Lalancette was Lead Character Modeler, reusing old assets and creating new ones to make the character models of Adéwalé, Bastienne Josèphe, Augustin Dieufort and others. During the development of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Lalancette led the project's team of character artists.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2006) - Ubisoft
- Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs (2008) - Ubisoft
- Combat of Giants: Dragons (2009) - Ubisoft
- Combat of Giants: Dinosaur Strike (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- The Tyranny of King Washington (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Freedom Cry (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (2014) - Ubisoft