A courtesan informed Ezio Auditore that even though he had banished Giuletta from the Rosa in Fiore, she was still giving away the Assassins' secrets to a Spanish ambassador. The courtesan asked Ezio to scare Giuletta and follow her to the ambassador.
- Courtesan: Ezio, you banished that spy Giuletta from the brothel, but she continues to give secrets to our enemies. A Spanish ambassador this time, her lover. We know he sells secrets to the church. Giuletta fears you now. Use that. Send her right to the arms of her Spaniard and kill him.
Ezio located Giuletta.
- Ezio: Giuletta, I know of your treachery.
- Giuletta: No! Please! Ezio! I can explain!
Giuletta fled and called for help.
- Giuletta: Help me!
Ezio managed to lose the guards and continued to tail Giuletta. They ran into another group of guards.
- Giuletta: Somebody! Stop him!
Ezio lost the guards and continued the chase. Finally, they reached the ambassador, whom Ezio promptly assassinated.
- Giuletta: Please....I had no choice!
- Ezio: Leave Roma. I don't want to see you here again.
Ezio assassinated the Spanish ambassador and banished Giuletta from Rome.