Upon graduating from the Universitat Ramon Llull in Barcelona, Spain with a degree in Multimedia (2002 – 2008), Medoza immediately started his career as a software engineer where he researched and developed experimental user interfaces among other duties for the company FUNITEC La Salle. 
Following this he moved to Montreal, Canada in 2009 to begin working at Ubisoft Montreal.
- Unreleased driving game, (2007) - FUNITEC La Salle
- Shaun White Skateboarding (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin’s Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Mendoza is multi-lingual, speaking English, Spanish, French and Catalan.
- He graduated with a Video Game Programming Diploma (2008 – 2009) from the Université de Sherbrooke as part of the Ubisoft Campus initiative.