- Luis: I just received word... Christoffa has set sail from Palos with three ships and his precious atlas.
- Ezio: I am honored to have helped you all, and wish I could be here to welcome him home, but conflicts of my own now draw me back to Italia.
- Luis: Of course. The search for your stolen artifact continues.
- Civilian: Luis! You must hide! Torquemada has dispatched guards to arrest you.
- Luis: Contemptible man! He already forced a conversion from me... now I suspect the Templars are feeding him orders.
- Ezio: Revenge for spoiling their war, I suppose. Stay here, Luis. I'll handle this.
Ezio killed the Inquisitors.
- Luis: This was no arrest. They intended to murder me! I'm certain they will be after Sánchez in due course.
- Ezio: I won't let that happen.
- Luis: Once Sanchéz is safe, find Torquemada and bring him to justice.
- Ezio: Is that wise? You said yourself that Torquemada was off limits.
- Luis: Just choose your best judgment...and let no one see you.
Ezio assassinated the Inquisitors.