Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ezio fled from the Borgia archers.
- Ezio: That shook them. I should be safe. As for Christoffa's safety... perhaps I should check back with Antonio.
Ezio met with Antonio de Magianis.
- Ezio: The meeting was a trap.
- Antonio: Hm... Santángel's intuition proved correct.
- Ezio: It seems so. Where is he?
- Antonio: He asked that you meet him in the Gardens District, should anything go wrong.
- Ezio: I'll go, but with caution.
Ezio turned to leave.
- Ezio: Antonio, who are these two men?
- Antonio: I don't know. Santángel contacted the thieves' guild from España. When we met, he explained his plight and that's when I contacted you.
- Ezio: I'm flattered, but let's not turn this into a habit.
Ezio arrived back safely at the Thieves' Guild, and proceeded to the Gardens District to meet with Santángel and Christoffa afterwards.